私の妹は罰金...また、存在しない

色相色相色相
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    うそ!きみのわたしのかわいいいもうと
    shaian
    shaian
    トーテムお姉さんお願い致します
    not finding the links on non-jstor sites, fing amateur bro, step up ur game not everyone has a university internet connection. especially not a 13 year old that youre arguing with
    shaian
    shaian
    i'll find em tomorrow, im sorry ;_;
    just finishing a big final essay for tomorrow morning atm which i shoulda finished earlier but i was watching a basketball game :>
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    im jk
    Myzozoa
    Myzozoa
    i mean i assume so, but yah he could be a troll i guess.
    Nujabes is cool, I just discovered him a few months ago. He pretty much made me a fan of this genre that I hadn't really paid much attention to before.
    shaian
    shaian
    Oh man, I wish I could make music. That's pretty amazing dude, you're gonna have to give me a shoutout once you're famous :p
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol that's exactly what my English comp professor said. I don't wanna be famous though, I don't need all these people up in my business :^)

I will share with you once I record something though, although I still need money to get good equipment like a Keyboard to USB cord and an actual professional grade microphone ;__;
    shaian
    shaian
    Oh man, money ruins everything, amirite? I feel you though, buying stuff like that is expensive (only reason me and my roommates don't have a podcast). Looking forward to it though, good luck though.

Also I guess the famous thing is true, I don't know how I'd react to being important or something like that. It would be freaky, and I'd have like doubts about everyone around me.
    i admit to being an avid listener of nujabes, and an even more avid denier of listening to said angel
    shaian
    shaian
    dont deny the beats. embrace them. embrace the beats. nujabes died and became uncle iroh in the next life.
    mouse de frank
    mouse de frank
    dude...
    Terrorist Cup im vs u
    fwen
    :]
    shaian
    shaian
    hype lol
    shaian
    shaian
    lol dude we needa get this outta the way, though you can have the win if we dont get it done by the end of the weekend :]
    Hi, I'm your opp for the Evolution tour. I'm EST
    shaian
    shaian
    I too am EST, i'm mainly in the doubles room on PS! and am also in #doubles often, we can battle whenever suits you
    Hi we have to fite for nfe doubles thing. i see you enough but i just want to say how i would prefer to do this on a weekend due work and stuff
    man that remixed biggie song is gooooooood
    shaian
    shaian
    thanks, really enjoying the songs you're posting as well : )
    Disaster Area
    I love both your tastes in music.. gonna post in the thread in a bit, blackmill sound cool, Tycho was sick, my gf introduced me to Mitis and I'm addicted and that biggie remix is so fuckin cheery it's just bae
    Hey we fite for minitour, I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after 4 pm my time on weekdays, as well as the rest of today. When do you want to battle?
    shaian
    shaian
    I can battle right now if that's okay with you
    TGMD
    TGMD
    It's 5 pm my time atm, I'm unable to battle on weekdays until onwards from about an hour before now. If that doesn't work, then hopefully we'll be able to play on my weekend, as it is a semi finals.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…