MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll have to make an effort to come on irc soon and say hi again, I miss talking penis and ubers with you. Hope you're going alright.
    MMII
    MMII
    lol sup, been a while. I'm doing fine, how's it going on your end?
    Finally got my hands on a copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. This is gonna be great :)
    Lord Alphose
    Lord Alphose
    Also, RIP.
    MMII
    MMII
    oh hot, awakening was fun. I really liked how they handled the class change system, it worked out really well the way they did it.
    @Sweep: Muk, the feeling I get after banning a troublesome user is akin to having an orgasm
    Sweep
    To say that beads of sweat immediately start dripping down my neck every time Champion Lance joins the Ubers room would be an understatement!
    I'm fine with taking over KRUC, I can play instead of Hack (he talked with me about this on PS! a little while ago and I think he's fine with it). I can renew interest in it and, if the other E4 don't wanna play I can simply find people to replace them.
    MMII
    MMII
    idc do as you like
    steelskitty
    steelskitty
    will have a thread up by tomorrow =]
    [18:07] %Muk: Ununhexium
    [18:08] %Muk: I highly recommend seeking out the user Melee Mewtwo for assistance with your behaviour
    [18:08] %Muk: As Sweep would say, he is 100% responsible for my own turnaround.
    [18:09] Ununhexium: i already have a collection of constellations helping me out
    [18:10] Ununhexium: but thanks for the suggestion
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    [18:10] %Muk: No, no. You simply must get in contact with him!
    [18:10] %Muk: He's a miracle worker.
    [18:13] @Sweep: Ununhexium, Melee Mewtwo is a fantastic user who has guided many problematic people in the past.
    [18:14] %Muk: He is very, very approachable.
    [18:14] %Muk: Just drop him a quick VM/PM.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Hi I'm Ununhexium. Pleasure to meet you!
    MMII
    MMII
    lol

Okay, I'll bite. What's up?
    Hi, I'll be battling the sub, as it seems impossible for me to face dice, our visiting times at PS! are having quite a difference (13-14 hours to be accurate), thought i'd let you know before posting this on the thread, for KRUC that is.
    MMII
    MMII
    alright that's fine by me
    Astounded
    Astounded
    Hi man, sorry to bother you again, the kruc challenge is kinda messed up atm, please take a look whenever you have time.
    MMII
    MMII
    yeah fine i'll do when i get back in a couple hours
    @Sweep: Muk is a terrific user that Melee Mewtwo took under his wing.
    @Sweep: I reckon anyone who Melee Mewtwo identifies as a positive presence has great potential.
    Pls tell the people in the botw thread that it says in the op they can't vote for dice or jibaku

ppl read nothing I swear
    MMII
    MMII
    lol i work hard on cutting off my obnoxious run ons, i'm glad you aprove
    Bossness
    Bossness
    By the way, was it supposed to be funny? Lance types like that when he trolls.
    MMII
    MMII
    no just exasperated and figured i'd give one last shot and try to speak as crystal clear as possible
    log on irc
    MMII
    MMII
    i will once i take a shower, eat, and shit so in about an hour and a half.
    dice
    dice
    noooo do it now i must show u smthn and then sleep
    You have strong posts. I guess that happens when you actually play the tier you are arguing for regularly/in a tournament setting ;]
    please don't post spam in my threads or i'm going to have to report you
    MMII
    MMII
    I'm sorry sir I'll stop. I don't want to be infracted again :(
    where were you when mewtwo was confirmed
    MMII
    MMII
    doing other stuff, the reveal was quite an unhype way to do it but whatever

have fun with him :>
    <BKC> i wanna post "experienced player alert"
    <BKC> but mm2 is such a bitch he'll just c/p the irc quote and do it for me
    <BKC> isnt that right

is this directed at me n_n
    Hey, can me and Hack have an extension till Tuesday? Our timezones are ass and I have absolutely no free time this weekend due to a work thing and it being Thanksgiving weekend for me, and Hack can only play on the weekend so we have no chance of playing before the deadline.
    MMII
    MMII
    no problemo
    What days on the weekend are you available. I should be able to do it if i know the time you can play before hand.
    MMII
    MMII
    saturday or sunday. *ideally* we could schedule the game between noon and 8pm my time. This being because i like to sleep in when i can and because i'll often be out for dinner. That said, I can still squeeze time in earlier or later as long as it doesn't reach 10pm like mentioned before.
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    8 pm your time works on saturday
    mencemeat
    mencemeat
    I'll be online for an hour and half, so we can play whenever between that time
    @Sweep: Ever since Melee Mewtwo gave you a talking you -- he is 100% responsible for your turnaround, no doubt -- you have been a welcome presence on Pokemon Showdown!
    Muk
    Muk
    @Sweep: Melee Mewtwo himself is a model user! (except when he tries to illegally and immorally ban stuff from Ubers without consulting anyone)
    Sweep
    :^)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…