Calloflochie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Artour-Sama, I am kawaii gril from Nippon and i am dota fan. I see you’re stream and your SAD music called KYOTO.It is not what japan is like!!! I loved you and your doto life (i not like okatu EE-san) and was about to confess love but this made me sad  さよならアートル君
    CrashinBoomBang
    CrashinBoomBang
    LOL nigga getting so defensive now that he's been uncovered oml

ok i will stop looking for your name on google if it's that embarrassing didn't mean to hurt feelings
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    you looking for my name on google just proves i'm a lord that you clearly got nothing on.

stay in my shadow small son
    Bloo
    Just dropping in rly quickly to say this VM exchange was fantabulous!
    Ubers open when fite? I can play GMT-7 after 6:30pm
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    I can play after 5pm my time GMT + 9.5
    Nas
    Isn't that like 1am onward my time wtf, how are we ever on at the same time
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    Well I have uni during the week so I'm not on then, they basically scheduled the rounds so I'm at uni for the entirety of the extension which is why I nearly got activity loss last week
    Hi mi name is Edgar frome Mexico, please sorry for mi bad inglisco. Mi dead cousine frm america told me how to winned at Lauge of Legan and made me win against bots. My cousin deaded yesterday thogh,but im ok because i sexed his sister. pls no copy pastarino. bye
    ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏɪɴ ʀᴀɴɪᴀ's ᴀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴅɪɢɢᴇʀ. ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴇssɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ᴘᴏᴏʀ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀs [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    I like to raise my Donger I do it all the time ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and every time its lowered┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ I cry and start to whine ┌༼@ل͜@༽┐But never need to worry ༼ ºل͟º༽ my Donger's staying strong ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノA Donger saved is a Donger earned so sing the Donger song! ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ
    Hi Artour-Sama, I am kawaii gril from Nippon and i am dota fan. I see you’re stream and your SAD music called KYOTO.It is not what japan is like!!! I loved you and your doto life (i not like okatu EE-san) and was about to confess love but this made me sad  さよならアートル君
    ђเร ภค๓є เร zŦﻮ คภ๔ ђє l๏๏кร ร๏ ﻮ๏๏๔ ђє คlฬคאร ﻮ๏t ค ๒เtςђ คll ๏ภ ђเร ฬ๏๏๔ รקєє๔гยภรlเשє אєคђ tђคtร ђเร ђ๏๏๔ ﻮєttเภﻮ tђคt гยภ ןยรt lเкє ђє รђ๏ยl๔ ๔ค๓קє ฬђא א๏ย ค lเttlє รђเt ﻮเשє ๓є tђคt ђєคгtקเєςє Ŧเгรt tгא ๒เtςђ гภﻮ гภﻮ קlєครє ๒є ภเςє t๏ ๓є קlєครє ๔๏ภt гยเภ tђเร гยภ Ŧ๏г ๓є เ ภєє๔ tђє ฬ๏гl๔ гєς๏г๔
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    Ŧยςк ค ק๒ ภ๏ฬ ђ๏๏кรђ๏t א๏ยг ๒เtςђ ๏שєг tђเร ฬคא เ ฬเll รยקєгรlเ๔є เภt๏ ђєг קคภtร ฬђเlє เ ﻮєt קคเ๔ tฬเtςђ๒ยץ гคเภเภﻮ tђคt รђє รtคא รςгєค๓เภﻮ ๓א ภค๓є
    helo my name is dongerino pasterino ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, i am 69 year old donger from imaqtmeatloaf's stream . 420 years ago i was kidnapped and put into a donger concentration camp for 9001 years. 1 year ago, imaqtlasagne and imaqtpie invaded the camp and rescued me. now i work as teacherino, passing down the wisdom of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to young dongers.
    花哈哈哈哈 香蕉你個太陽花 真的是有一個很罕見的好身材 再加上衣服和胸罩的配色很陽光 一整個突顯了這女的皮膚白皙 所以我很推薦 左手只是輔助 教練 我想打球花哈哈哈哈 香蕉你個太陽花 真的是有一個很罕見的好身材 再加上衣服和胸罩的配色很陽光 一整個突顯了這女的皮膚白皙 所以我很推薦 左手只是輔助 教練 我想打球
    Greetings, this is Tim Pasterino, Kaceytron's counselor. I would like to ask you all to respect Ms Kaceytron. Her use of her cleavage is a coping method to help her cope with her massive 420 addiction and her failure at League of Legends. Please "copy pasterino" to spread the message about Kaceytron's horrible 420 addiction.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…