rufus drumknott
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just realised that the two dots on a Lileep are its eyes ... gross.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Almost as weird as figuring out Wobuffett's black "tail" is it's actual body and the Blue thing is a decoy.

Anyway, got Thundurus cloned. Everything's ready whenever you have your clones.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    ...I wish you hadn't told me that. That is so disturbing. I asked someone to clone for me earlier but they ended up not being able to do it so yeah looks like it'll have to be tomorrow.
    Can you check some eggs for me thanks. Anything you need?
    Chesty
    Chesty
    Thanks either ways at least I have 5 good eggs:)
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    You don't have to change your settings every time, it's because you initiated a trade with me. You have to save every time you trade.
    Chesty
    Chesty
    well I goofed up either ways I have 2 permanently hatched eggs it's fine though:) Thanks once again if you need something let me know.
    Can you check some eggs for me again? I can give you the charmander from last time
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
    1 - Talonflame (M) - Careful - Flame Body - 14.16.06.08.03.03 {3988}
    2 - Trapinch (M) - Jolly - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.26.31.31 {0236}
    3 - Trapinch (M) - Jolly - Sheer Force - 31.31.31.26.31.31 {0849}
    4 - Trapinch (M) - Jolly - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.31.29.31 {3207}
    5 - Trapinch (M) - Jolly - Sheer Force - 31.31.31.26.11.31 {3802}
    Sethalopod
    Sethalopod
    Thank you again!
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    No problem, good luck with matches
    just let me clone it for you next time, fast and easy.
    That is if you catch me of course lol .
    Bice
    Bice
    Same! I can even give you a free 6IV Shiny Beldum! Also, I am very sorry that happened :<
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you, Togie :) And don't worry about it, the person who originally gave me Metagross gave me another copy ^^
    Bice
    Bice
    Oh! Whoever that was is very generous!
    So for example, somebody gave me a code... but I don't use it right away (by typing it to my game to claim it)... it will expire after a few months if I don't use it right away, correct?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Well if somebody gives you a code today and you just keep it then after a few months you won't be able to key in that code anymore. But if you receive a code and then key it into your game, you can pick it up in twenty years as long as you don't erase the save file.
    Sometimes the ghost of the Bold 31/10/31/31/31/31 Diancie I tossed comes back to haunt me
    talisheo
    talisheo
    Why would you toss that @.@
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Because there was a better Bold one and I didn't want it. It was an easy decision, but I still think about it lol
    Princess Emily
    Princess Emily
    Lol I got a 31/14/31/31/31/31 Timid one too x'D
    Poseidon The Sea God
    Poseidon The Sea God
    Ever since I learned how to clone I've been busy because of my friends:/
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Right. Well you shouldn't offer to clone unless you can clone like, right then. If you won't be able to do it until tomorrow, I'd prefer that you trade the Metagross back and I'll give it to you when you're ready to clone, or get someone else to clone it.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hi, regardless of whether or not you've managed to clone the Metagross, can I have it back now please? If you haven't got it cloned yet, I'll go and find someone else to do it and give you a copy.
    Do you still need help with EV training?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Oh yes, I do, but I need to go to bed now and I'll be busy tomorrow morning, so I'll ask again in the afternoon.
    Anivia
    Anivia
    No problem, have a nice sleep.
    Aren't you a little young to call an old woman like me pet names?
    Bice
    Bice
    Hi Rufus-chan :3
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I think that's Rufus-senpai to you, young lady :p
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Ruffles-san?... When I see your name that's what I think of xD
    Hello rufus!!
    Hey, my friend is going to trade me a Loveball Pidgey tomorrow at 6 p.m. (GTM -5), I told him that catch a moonball Pidgey for you, I'll have it tomorrow and I can trade with you the day after tomorrow, ok? :)
    If you are still looking for it, of course.
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Ok, see you ingame and after I'll go to sleep :P

P.S. Check its ivs and tell me if it's okay.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Thank you for the trade, she's wonderful :D Have a good sleep!
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Thanks you!! And You're welcome :D See you nex time.
    Did you ever get that Gengar code you were asking for in SQSR the other day? I have a spare I was going to throw out on wifi later, but if you want it...
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Yes I did, thank you! And after that people kept pressing Gengar codes into my hands so now I'm the one giving them out lol
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Haha, no problem. Just thought I'd offer
    What ball was your self hatched sentret in?I self hatched a PERFECT Bold female Heal Ball Frillish(this happened out of nowhere while just trying the TM method, I bred like I usually do but the frillish seemed much more yellow(it was shiny)
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Can you check an egg by any chance for me?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Hm ... no. Does it say somewhere that I can? I'm too busy these days for me to do it except as a special favour.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok, no problem
    just curious, have you every finish that poster/image thing ?
    TyVip
    TyVip
    I would rather you make Regions banner now, instead of that after i'm thinking about it .
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Okie dokie, whenever you've got something for me. Just gonna tell you I'm gonna be really busy this week until the weekend but then I'll be pretty free for some time and I'll probably have a couple of hours to squeeze in a normal type banner.
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i need one :)
    I need you to know that every single time I look at your avatar, I see a Minun, not a Pikachu.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    I was just thinking about changing avatars. Will probably be another Pikachu though. This rodent gets all the best pixel art.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…