cookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey cookie! I don't want to come off as antagonistic, but I disagree with the lock you set on my thread. You gave it five hours before deciding it wasn't worthy of great responses. On top of that, I posted it early morning and the majority of regular forum posters had not even seen it.
    Th!nkPi
    I'm only asking for you to give it a chance to actually receive replies before assuming it won't get any. The majority of regular forum posters don't lurk the forum after 3am and before 9am.
    cookie
    cookie
    Look man, just accept that your question was poorly thought out and stop trying to get another chance for it. The "evidence" you presented was of topics with better questions.
    Th!nkPi
    All I wanted was a clear answer, so thank you for giving it to me. It never had anything to do with anyone else's threads or the way I sign off on my messages. A simple "no, despite the facts you've presented I don't think your thread deserves to be unlocked." in the beginning would have saved us both a lot of time. Thanks for maintaining the forums. -Th!nkPi
    You are just the worst, cookie. Right when firebot was SOMEHOW becoming fun again........but I suppose whats fun for me isn't necessarily fun for everyone. Sigh, Just the goddamn worst cookie.
    cookie
    cookie
    "but I suppose whats fun for me isn't necessarily fun for everyone" - the immortal words of every drunk poster
    please help me I cant get on any form of PS server, pokelovers, showdown or frost. I don't know why and its very upsetting. it isn't my internet because I have switched and used my hotspot as well and it still wont work please help me
    Hey, I'd like to note a possible case of admin abuse (?). I found a mod that has been swearing at users, deleting posts (apparently wrongfully), etc. I know I may be wrong, and I'm new to forums tbh, but.... If that's what a mod is ere I have no clue how this site is successful. Can you please ellaborate on if that counts as admin abuse?
    EDIT: That is, I guess, Mod abuse?
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    Can I take a wild guess that this moderator is Its_A_Random?
    Hi, if I were to request my account deleted could all of my forum and conversation posts be removed as well?
    Minwu
    Minwu
    My only substantial argument is that less than like 2% of my posts are in pokemon boards and I highly doubt my content will be missed.
    Minwu
    Minwu
    I just want to do it because part of my life is low but I'd actually appreciate it if you waited for me to decide first.
    v
    v
    minwu.
    hey, someone in my smogon conversation cant talk, we dont know why. i think it might be because theres over 10 people, also is there anyway to kick people from a conversation?
    Hey Cookie? Any idea why the site always crashes when running a search for articles? I've been trying to look things up for days. Is something going on?
    i am a stellar. i haev a knack for xenforo and i pick smods out of the userbase w/ my wit. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will log into your admincp and make a mess of your node trees
    cookie
    cookie
    you don't scare me, fruity shaq
    woah. Our names both have a C and an I. #twins
    cookie
    cookie
    is this some sort of meme
    Captain Skywalker
    Captain Skywalker
    Idk. Also your CT is a lie. You're a Super Moderator, not an Administrator. I just thought I'd let you know how much we have in common.
    cookie
    cookie
    oh fuck you're right who demoted me
    Hey, i didn't know who to tell but when i was adding my birthday i happened to put Febuary instead of January, i was hoping you could help. *Many Thanks* ~
    cookie
    cookie
    Maybe you happened to be born in February instead of January?
    Alapse
    Alapse
    xD
    I wasn't too sure where to ask, but could you please change my name to "Mythblade"? Many thanks.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    You could try messaging Birkal, he's done name changes for people before.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    (totally being serious here)
    Hi cookie, I wanna ask something. My Pokemon Showdown app can't connect to the main server, why does it happen?
    cookie
    cookie
    It's because the gays are allowed to marry.
    cookie
    cookie
    (I don't know)
    DeceptiveDestiny
    Lol, but who can I ask regarding this topic?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…