Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you fight for XY Crew Tour? i'm gmt-5
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm gmt+2 so probably at the w-e. Just before tour's time Friday or Saturday maybe ?
    Ragnarock
    ok that's fine
    hey, we play for liar's rule
    im gmt +13, available 7-10pm my time on weekdays, 11am-10pm next weekend proably
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Yeah that's good for me
    Alf'
    Alf'
    yo lasagne, I kinda forgot to schedule with you. I'll be on smogtours from now.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Really sorry man, I just had a power cut and wont be up for much longer so I doubt it will come back in time. You think it would be possible to try and recreate that end game at the same time tomorrow? I think I had a almost guaranteed win there, but if you want we can try and play it out.
    Really sorry again man :/
    Can I get an extension to play TewMew for the Sinnoh Cup? We seem to be having problems actually getting a time when we're both on, I can get this done by Tuesday evening if so. I'd rather actually get the game done rather than leave it to coinflip or something.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Same here, I'll grant an extension.
    hi dude, when we can play for no johns tour? i am gmt -3
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Does tomorrow work for you ? I'm GMT+2. I'm on during the evening.
    Hey, we still gotta fight for derdomme 2, gmt+2 here, do you have time tonight or tomorrow night?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Same gmt, I prefer tomorrow. Around 9pm ?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Works for me
    when can you play for Sinnoh cup?? i'm gmt +2
    Honor
    Honor
    I forgot that i can't tomorrow evening, can we do this in the afternoon or postpone it to wednesday or friday??
    Alf'
    Alf'
    lol I was about to say that I'm sorry to be one hour late but it seems you also couldn't be on. I dunno yet for Friday, I might have a party. Saturday does work for sure.
    Honor
    Honor
    If you mean saturday afternoon it would be fine, but not at night 'cause i will not be at home
    Sup, we're matched up for NU open, I'm GMT and will be available most of today, tomorrow, Friday and the weekend. When is good for you?
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Hit me up on smogtours if you do, on as TOTEMO.
    BLOOD TOTEM
    BLOOD TOTEM
    Still need to fight for this, hit me up with some times you can play, I'll be on smogtours as TOTEMO from noon Thursday and Friday, that's GMT.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm finally able to play early today. I can still play tomorrow all day. I'm on smogtours right now.
    when do you want to play for sinnoh? my timezone is gmt -4
    Jirachee
    Jirachee
    I'll be doing tour too so that works I guess. for monday I'd like a little later because I'm in class until 4. tommorow should be fine though :)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok see you then
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm on smogtour and frenchtime if you want to play before the tour.
    Quick note re: the sinnoh cup spreadsheet: Navy and I did wind up playing, and I managed to win. I can find the replay if you'd like
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Nothing was posted so I assumed you were just more active. I'll fix that, thx.
    we're opps for nu open, gmt -8 can we play on friday?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    It should't be a problem for me. But I'm gmt+2 so I hope you can play a bit early.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    Sorry for not getting back.to u u can have the win
    we play for doubles open. im gmt -4 and available most days from 8:30 am to 10 am and after 8:30 pm. not available tomorrow or thursday though. do any of these times work for you.
    kokoloko
    kokoloko
    hey so for the first time in two years they asked me to work the morning shift at work, meaning i can't do sunday. does tuesday 9 AM work?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    haha, no luck for you. I don't know atm if Tuesday works for me. I'll let you know asap.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok, no problem to play Tuesday.
    when do you wanna play for sinnoh cup? i'm gmt+1
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Now or Sunday evening if possible. I'm gmt+2
    Hey man we gotta play for sinnoh cup, I'm gmt so let me know what times are good for you :)
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I can play Friday evening and Sunday without a problem. Not sure for Saturday. I'm GMT+2.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    Okay, I'm on now if you're available
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Ok, smogtours ?
    would it be cool if you and I play each other Saturday evening for the x&y adventure?

I am GMT+2 (DST)
    We are playing for Doubles Open, Im GMT+2 and can play most evenings, how about you?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I have the same gmt than you so it should be easy to find an evening to play. Wednesday and Friday evenings are probably the best for me.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    yeah Friday evening sounds good
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ill be on stours for a couple of hours from now
    hi im your RU slam opp and from Belgium too so that makes scheduling a lot easier!
    when fite im free all week
    Alf'
    Alf'
    hi, Saturday is fine but I can't Sunday. Otherwise I'm free Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday. Since we have the same timezone, we can play in the afternoon or evening, it doesn't matter for me.
    Alf'
    Alf'
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…