Destiny Device
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're opps for xy team tour, i'm gmt -8 and i can battle from 8pm-12am tmrw night
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    ok i'll try to be at #baril on IRC and on the OverUsed room on PS
    whats up. Ill be on all day friday saturday and sunday (probably maybe) on irc. Ill be on for a little bit today too if you get me at the right times. Ill be in the #pokemon channel. Im always signed on even if Im not right at my computer so if you see me on just pm me and Ill get when at you asap. Ill be on smogtours if you see this before you leave.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    oh if you want to play right now we can tho
    really great RMT and team man, will eventually post it in, but just in case i forget or dont find much to say, i wanted to let you know n_n
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    thank you man, I really appreciate that coming from you n__n
    I'd love to hear your thoughts on the team
    ei, jogo pelo ghosting tour hoje as 9 pm est = 19h pra nós, que é o horário que o próprio adam disse que estaria on. se eu nao tiver on, tenta marcar pra outra hora, já que tô no mato e sabe deus onde estarei nesse horário...
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    tudo bem. vou estar no IRC
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    ja percebeu que comi bola né LOL o horário é 23h, mals ._.
    yo hop on skype :]
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    my skype is ded for now
    fuck microsoft forcing me to confirm my account via phone call
    Logic
    Logic
    ah rip
    were gunna play some hax in a bit hop on PS and ill link you when its setup
    We're matched up for the Liars Rule tournament. I'm GMT -6, let me know your time zone and when you're open so we can do this.

Tomorrow or Sunday works best for me, but I have time other days if your weekend is busy.
    hey bro, i came on at 4pm my time for like 5 minutes. i couldn't find you. can you play any other time?
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    I'm really sorry, brazilian internet is bad and it was raining until now so there was no way I could log in.
    Hey, we're playing for the Doubles Open. I'm GMT-4. I'm open most of the time this week, starting wednesday I have college so I'd like to get it done as early as possible! (never know when college preparations will get in the way).
    Stratos
    respond pls
    Stratos
    yo man you said you'd be on from 5-9 your time today to play, where are you?
    Hey, we have to play for Round 3 of UU Open, I'm GMT +2, when are you able to play ? I'm free all this week.
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    Hi. I'm GMT -3 and I'm available at any day from 5 to 9PM on my time. I'm usually at #baril.
    Hi, we are opponents for LC open. I'm gmt+10. What gmt are you and when can you play?
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    I'm GMT -3 and I'm available at any day from 5 to 9PM on my time. I'm usually at #baril.
    Hello, we play for the Ubers Friends tour, when is good to play for you? I'm EST (GMT -4)
    LzrGunPewPew
    LzrGunPewPew
    Also, I can't play at all tomorrow (Sunday) but other than that I'm pretty free to play
    Destiny Device
    Destiny Device
    Uh, right. I'm GMT -3 and I'm available at any day from 5 to 10 PM on my time. Find me at #baril or #frontier.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…