QuoteMissy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there I received a Kangaskhan in your giveaways, is it okay if I put it in my trade thread that I will created later on (provided I'm not being lazy like usual)? It will be fully-redis if you don't mind.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Yeah it's fine I didn't put any restrictions on the egg giveaway, you're free to do whatever you want with it.
    machao11991
    machao11991
    Thanks, I'll be sure to credit you as the breeder
    Hi there. I really need some help with my SV. Please let me know when you have time. Regards.
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Thanks for trading. Please check my Tsv. See you around. Also if u have some breeding proyect I can help.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Your TSV is 2024, thank you for your patience. :)
    Rodo
    Rodo
    Thanks a lot! I really appreciate!!! Regards.
    Hi ;) i will be available to trade in 2-3 hours. i also saw that you have nest balls kabutos. wanna trade a female one for something ?
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Yup, and heading back online.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Hmmm... I can't see you online, can you re-log your game online so I can send the request?
    Rayzen
    Rayzen
    And... it hatched shiny! xD thank you very mych! if you need something from my shop, only ask for it ;)
    Sorry for the late reply. I haven't had time to get on this week. I'd love to pick up that egg, if you're still willing to trade it. I know this if after the giveaway though, so I understand if I missed the opportunity. Thanks so much for the thought though! ^_^
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Alright, I'm online and ready. :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Just hatched shiny! Thanks again ^_^

That Skrelp should have at least a couple egg moves, but I'm not sure what the IVs are like. Hopefully it can help with one of your projects :)
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Wonderful! Thanks so much!
    Why are you a pidgey
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    It's a default avatar from when Smogon got switched to Xenforo from VBulletin.
    Bice
    Bice
    I know, but you should change your avi, JS
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Meh, I don't care enough about it to do so.
    Would you be available to trade a Pokemon for the TSV checking?
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Yes, I am. :)
    LadyBee
    LadyBee
    Awesome. Just give me a sec, I'll connect to the internet and will catch some random Pokemon.
    LadyBee
    LadyBee
    Thanks a lot. :)
    If you're around, could we trade soon please? IGN is Elysium, and I've got you added already.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Yes! I believe I have you added too, I'll grab your egg and get online. :)
    SpaceNarwhal
    SpaceNarwhal
    Thank you! One nice shiny squirtle! If you'd like, I can give you back a clone of it in a couple of days...
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    No problem! And no biggie I got an off-giveaway Squirtle egg hatched for me already. :)
    Hi, I'm online now. I've seen that you have already added my FC. I'm ready with the scrap.
    I will be online for 2-3 hours.
    sorry about yesterday, but i can be on at a bit before yesterday at one, if you give me a good link to a checker then that would be great
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    I have no clue what your timezone is, just VM back when you can.
    So regarding the list on the SRSQ, is it safe to assume if you dont list it, you don't have it? If so, I have HA nest ball lileep and HA lux ball Kabuto :).
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Are you still up for this trade?
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Yeah, I'm sorry. I had a horrible time trying to breed one of these (73 straight males, no HA female in about 100 eggs) and that coupled with school forced me to kinda drop it. I could give it another try and maybe have them done by the end of next week tho (too busy with family to really seriously breed).
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    That's fine don't worry about it then, sorry to have bothered you.
    Not sure if you saw the message on IRC, but the code worked \o/

I can give you the Omanyte now if you want.
    *goes to ID abuse HG,* *gets the right delay five times* *wrong seconds all times* WRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
    If you ever find a female HA Goldeen in a Premier Ball, I'll trade you the Meowth :p I miss the Dream World man.
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Thank you so much! Let me know if there's anything wrong with the Meowth.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Thank you! Sorry about the raw state of the Pineco only HP/Def/Sp.Def were flawless DX
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    It's fine. It's an easy Pokemon to breed anyway. :D Thanks again!
    Why is the Wi-fi forum getting dumber and dumber? T^T
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    /me cries on the inside and thinks about the old times where people used their brains.
    QuoteMissy
    QuoteMissy
    Yup and we have people asking for Hack-Checks that can be answered by reading the entirety of the front page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…