boo836
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo we're paired for splc, I'm +8 and free at night, what's your availability?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    .___________.

So what's your availability on weekends?
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    Uh since the week is ending, Ill try to make this easier.

I'll be talking in terms of your time (-5)

I'm free at 5 am to 9 am your time, but I can go out of my way and wake up early. That's 2 pm-4 pm.

5:pm to 2:30 am are out of bounds, because school. There's Chinese New Year next week (I think its 18th to 20th), but I likely won't be free then.
    boo836
    boo836
    5 am my time? Christ. I guess I can try to stay up for another few hours. 9_9
    Stop acting like an ass in the LC UU thread, you're not getting anywhere except into a ban with your shitty posts
    boo836
    boo836
    I'm typing on a phone in the middle of nowhere. I'm just saying that none of those listed belong in LcUu
    boo836
    boo836
    Oh and I've made numerous arguments regarding these in the past. Don't act like a dick because discussion keeps cycling.
    Yagura
    Yagura
    If you've already made numerous arguments then there is no needs to repeat yourself by posting shit like that, and if you're indeed in the middle of nowhere then wait until you have a proper way to post, no one would force you to post asap anyways.
    Im not angry anymore, dw
    boo836
    boo836
    How can I not be worried? that thing you were upset about is a cause for worry. Is she alright?
    absdaddy
    better than she was but still
    boo836
    boo836
    Do you know what it is?
    Hey, are you able to respond/work on the gothita analysis sometime soon?
    i've finished your UU team but i cant even test it (cant use zig on ladder) so idk how it performs, i posted in the thread too
    crowds of happy lcers are unaware of little cup future, but we are
    callin out mienfoo and fletchling both banned before summer
    even if none of these is broken, they have to ban something
    read thru old suspect threads for huge lol
    nigs had much harder time proving certain mon is broken than w/ actually dealing with it in battles
    tite thread = brainmelt
    welcome 2015
    Do you plan on writing Gothita up sometime soon?
    boo836
    boo836
    Yeah. I've been saving everything on gmail instead of editing an ugly thread from my phone
    When can we battle for swiss? I should be good most times, just preferable not on Sunday. I am GMT -8 btw.
    boo836
    boo836
    Fiend you and I are on a lot at the same time so yeah we will find each other
    That picture is exactly how imagine you look in real life.
    boo836
    boo836
    I can assure you I don't look like Peter Capaldi.

But the facial expression is basically me.
    Hey we need to fight for lc aaa, I see you often enough so scheduling shouldnt be a big deal
    boo836
    boo836
    Aye, give me a bit of time to prep team tho
    lol, I hope you're still working on Gothita.
    boo836
    boo836
    It's cool dude. I was going to get my friend to scribe for me but it's no problem. I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience it's caused anyone.
    Aerow
    Aerow
    nah, it didn't cause any inconvenience at all, np :)
    Aerow
    Aerow
    okay so, gothita is up for reservation again since tahu didnt have time. you should do it imo
    y0 hey man,could i use your LC team in a Wifi LC tournament?
    boo836
    boo836
    It's pretty outdated. But uh sure?
    Pheonixmaster1
    Pheonixmaster1
    i really like it tho was able to get top 50 on ladder with team of yours,ty :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…