McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so, we also have to fight for crew tournament, I'm gmt+1 as well, when do you want to do it?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    oh.
    i guess i'll play twice or smth
    anyway, i can play during the evening, preferably starting tomorow
    Aurious
    Aurious
    i think u have to pick a sub and only play once (or play only once without picking a sub)
    it would be kinda unfair if one player plays multyple times
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    why? :o
    Stepped down from OU council now back on the OU council
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Only victors are allowed to live... this world is merciless like that.
    Hey McM.
    We have to play for ST Playoffs. I'm GMT-5 (EST) and will be able to play on this Sunday at the earliest. There's no need to rush, though, so I can also play after 3pm (although preferably after 4pm) my time during most weekdays and throughout the weekend (not sure of specifics quite yet).
    Tell me your timezone and what times work best for you so we can schedule this.
    :]
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Saturday's usually best for me, I could maybe play one or the whole serie on Friday too. Do you use IRC often? We could meet there (#spl). Other than that, I'm usually available during my afternoon/evening too, so I don't think there will be a problem to meet each other, unless something comes up (which shouldn't me the case on saturday).
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Just letting you know in advance my Sunday are pretty busy so I can't assure you I'll be able to delay the serie/the games if something happens on Saturday.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I use IRC often, so I'll be in #SPL. My nick is usually Finchinator. Saturday should be perfectly fine, so I'll look for you and we should be able to play the whole series that day. If I see you and it isn't really late Friday, we can try then, but I'm not too sure about my activity then.
    latias dpp tour, 142n8ly i can only play today
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    legit
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    (i donut bayleef u)
    Jayde
    Jayde
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯if we miss today i can maybe play later but for now only today¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Hey there, we play in the CC 1v1 tour! My timezone is -3 GMT, and I'm typically available during the evenings all the way to early morning if need be. When are you able to play?
    hey we're paired for oras dubs. I'm gmt +5.30, and free whole day. Else weekdays it's 1700-2200 my time
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Where could I meet you? I'm GMT +1 and available at the time you mentionned.
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    how about now?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    i'm on main server in ubers
    Hey dude. When u wanna rek me for oras? I'm GMT -4 and free this weekend.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Sure
    Clone
    Clone
    Sorry I haven't been on lately. Haven't had the time to actually get on my computer to play. I'll be on for the next hour or so if you're able to play now. If not, I /should/ be on tomorrow 2 hours prior to this time.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    xy team tour, when's good? if you'll be active on ps this week shouldn't be hard to fight
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'll be pretty available starting tomorow
    im also often on IRC if you go there :o
    check the tour stats, if you make two edits to the same page without caching the first it makes it really weird to try and cache everything
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    fixed, thx for letting me k n_n
    man these breaks kinda suck but even now im chilling in the library on some armchair just browsing smogon and shit

uni life fucking owns class today was awesome details later :]!!
    Hello, I think we met at Pokémon Hispano server.
    I haven't found your impersonator yet, at least he/she didn't connect to the server. Anyways I told to the rest of the staff to keep an eye about that.
    I'll contact you again if I find anything.
    Sorry I dropped my magic in this post (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…