alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for that Loom Set in the old Moveset thread, it's fantastic, I was also considering Iron Tail over SB, usually I just use FA or SP, SB is useful vs Rotom-wash, but thanks to PH it's rarely a threat while IT ohkos Fable at +2 and unaware one still gets a good deal of damage by it and passive damage, which makes him easy to kill later and Gar, what's your thought about it?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, Seed Bomb is not a must, but it's really useful for Quagsire and Mega Slowbro. Besides, Unaware Clefable is not that common from my experience, and it usually has Wish + Protect for healing, which you can interrupt with Heatran or Skarmory, so i say go with Seed Bomb.
    Enki
    Enki
    Whuops mega slowbro lol my mind is still locked in xy lol, yeah, thanks
    hi there, can I ask if I may start a thread about Steelix with additional sets for it? Thanks for responding :)

Soulblaster
    since it's been confirmed that Skrelp can be obtained with its hidden ability, Adaptability, shouldn't the Dragalge thread be unlocked in OU?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Will do as soon as i have the time, thx!
    Would there be any possible way for the V3 viability rankings for OU to stay on top similar to Battling Tip Of the Day, at least until ORAS has been released and established? People especially newer players are still asking for advice for XY OU and it kind of sucks when I have to tell them to find it on page 2 somewhere.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Why don't you just show them the ORAS thread, which is the same as the XY one, just with the MEvos added? Also, cognrats for your new badge!
    AM
    AM
    Good point I'll just let them know to ignore the new megas. Also tyvm.
    Can't they just make you the OU leader already? You're like the only mod that actually participates in any discussion on a regular basis.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Seriously though, who the hell are the other OU mods? I know GingaNinja and Subject 18 but they rarely post and I sure as hell never see Aldaron doing anything.
    RichieTheBeldum
    While i agree with this, you dont just boost someone so fast just cause they control a few things. Give it a little time.

Alexwolf will be one day, but not super soon.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Being a leader is not only about modding or posting Karxrida, it also has to do with making tiering decisions and seniority. Thx for the support though!
    hi jw but when can we post D Rank nominations ;_; I gotta get somethin out of there
    Do you recommend a Modes naturet on Mega Gardevoir in ORAS OU for more power to break stall with Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Focus Blast, Taunt?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, definitely.
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Cipher Admin Lovrina
    Do you recommend 252 SpA/252 Spe4 HP or 232 SpA/252 Spe/ 24 HP with a Modest nature?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    The latter, being able to always survive two Psyshock without SR up from Latios is useful.
    So how is Greece handling ya?
    You doing well with PAYING THE DEBTS
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Not really...
    RichieTheBeldum
    Im just messing with ya man. I won't bother you in the Viability thread no more for a good month. I need the break.
    Could you change the name of the title of the Viability Ranking Thread to "ORAS OU Viability Ranking Thread" or at least remove the XY part? Just makes it really confusing for me to distinguish when I'm seeing it in my alerts thread.
    How do I get Victory Road access?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Show us a ladder record of at least 1750 Elo and link us some good posts of yours in the OU forum. By us, i mean the OU mods.
    Worthlessnoob
    Do I do this by using "start a conversation" with you or another mod?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yes, and you can invite multiple people in the same convo.
    Permission to make an Underrated sets thread for ORAS? If possible Id like to make one for VR too
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Ask the OP of the last thread, and if he is ok, go ahead.
    Clone
    Clone
    alright, thanks!
    Out of curiosity, why is the new Viability Ranking thread called XY OU (ORAS Version) and not simply ORAS OU?
    Sorry to bother you about this, but Chesnaught's link in the Viability Ranking thread links to Alomomola. That's all.
    So shud the metagame discussion thread even stay open at this point? Viability thread is pretty much the better place to post rn.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Different purposes, so yeah.
    For the ORAS OU Metagame Discussion thread, I think you should briefly mention in the first post that we already have and know about an established ORAS metagame despite it being prior to the games' releases because everything's been implemented into Showdown!. Just to answer all of the "how are you guys already playing the game" kinda things lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…