toshimelonhead
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hai pal, matched for saving the meta :] GMT - 0. I'd prefer to get this game out of the way so I can concentrate on SPL but if you can't then it's alright :] I should be able to play all today and tomorrow, sunday onwards is a bit of a struggle but manageable.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Let's aim for tomorrow then. Does 10 AM my time / 4 PM yours work? (or I can find you on #Neverused and we can play there)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah that works pal, look forward to some fun games :]
    Hey bae. when you wanna play for da Nu tourney? I'm free err later dis week, I need time to teambuild so like Tuesday on would be aweshume.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    OK sounds good I'll be in the PS room while laddering so feel free to stop by then.
    Yo, we face off in All Stars. I'm GMT +3 and its 1:12 PM now. What's the best time/date for you?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I'm GMT -6 but have a pretty open schedule. Do weekends work best for you?
    ArchPhantom
    ArchPhantom
    I'm good anytime. w/e works for you works for me, :]
    we gotta play for xy pu. I'm gonna build tomorrow afternoon and we can play any time after that. i'm gmt -5. lmk when you wanna play.
    when fite for farm?
    gmt +0, im kinda free-ish for christmas, just hit me up with a time and ill try and meet it.
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I see you on #Neverused all the time, I'll chall you if I see you on there.
    fite for crew tour, i have landorus-i and ferrothorn left after beating tewmew
    gmt +13 when play
    hello, you are my opponent for the ORAS OU tournament. i should be avaliable on tuesday and thursday from 10am-10pm. tell me asap if you can make any of these times and when so i can make sure to be on.
    hey we paired for the crew tour, when you can play?
    fran17
    fran17
    I can play everyday from 3pm to 6pm my time, i'm on smogtour all the time
    fran17
    fran17
    looks like we have to finish this fast, can you play tomorrow on frost.psim.us?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    I can stick around for a bit on frost is you want to pm me there. Otherwise tomorrow works as well.
    cant make that time, i have to go to my friend's church for a post-halloween event from 6:30 to 10:20.
    Hey man, we're paired for the Liar's Rule II - Round 2. When are you available? Deadline is tomorrow xD
    when can you play for xy crew tour? would prefer to play this weekend, saturday or sunday near tour time works. gmt - 4 here, what times are good for you?
    lmao, we are paired for the 3rd time, ORAS Tour, GMT+1, when can u play?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    Let me get confirmation that I should even be playing in this tournament after skipping the first three rounds lol.
    Tricking
    lel, that's strange ahah. btw let me know :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…