TGMD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, don't really know why you shouted me out on your team but thank you haha. I am doing well, still around and feel like my doubles game is on point. How have you been dude?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Shouted u out cos 1k post and ur a friend :] And yeah I'm good, enjoying doubles a lot etc.
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Well thanks man, I wasn't expecting it since its been so long since we have played. Still cool to see you around, and grats on your team's success.
    :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    TGMD
    TGMD
    :]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
    Hey we play for doubles invitational, I am GMT +8. I can play around this time, up to 6:00 pm, and can also play 9:30 am GMT +8 on Saturday. Let me know what works.
    Yo bud i'm eastern timezone and we are paired for olt. I'm available tuesday and thursday before 5pm. I'm still in class and have finals so those are really my best days. Let me know if they work for you?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Aye fuck xy ou, I'm gonna focus on doubles invitational and oras for spl. U can take the win :]
    aim
    aim
    ii thanks haha gl bro
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Np, gl with finals
    Hey, I'm your opp for the OLT. When can you play? I can play anyday from, considering our GMT differences (I'm -3), 11pm~2am, but we can try playing at other times if needed.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Do you wanna wait till it get working again or wanna play tomorrow? Either is fine for me.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    It's back up! I'm hogalokemo :)
    trc
    tgmd when r u playing
    yo we gotta fight for CC 1v1. I have to pull some allnighters this week, so I'll likely be available during times you'll be available for the weekdays. I'll try to find you on #ocn. I can't do this weekend though.
    Andy Snype
    hey i've been on for the past 15 mins, i'll be on for a bit.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Cool, I pmed you on IRC a few minutes ago saying I'm on main as TGMD.
    Andy Snype
    went away to go play a game back now. msg'd you on main.
    whe, we have to play for the finals..
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey fren, I'm GMT + 13 so our timezones match up terribly and we'll probably have to battle during morning or night on the weekend :]
    how r u gmt +13 wtf where is that
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Of course it does, how the fk else can we set clocks an hour forward unless every other country went an hour back and we stayed the same, lmao?
    trc
    i blame the other countries
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    trc is retarded
    hey we're paired for Liar's rule tourney. I'm gmt+0530 and can play tomorrow about whole day, otherwise it's 1700-2200 my time on weekdays. Deadline is monday so we gotta hurry else it's a coinflip 'cos neither contacted the other.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    We've already scheduled to battle at 6 pm GMT + 13 today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…