Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a heads up for our CC 1v1 match: I'm available all day today and tomorrow so this is probably the best time to get this done, at least on my end. I'm available Monday and Tuesday evenings my time, but I'm not of your schedule to know if that would work out or not.
    Jaiho
    uh, i can p much play anytime from now till the end of the day. pm when you are on
    yo we are paired for the oras tour i'm gmt+2 , cam play evening in weekdays , afternoon and evening the week-end
    I'm your opponent for pspl quarterfinals XY RU, when can you play? i'm gmt+2 and i'm available afternoons between 18:00 - 21:00
    Chano
    Chano
    okey so saturday 22:00 pm i'll be on at pokemonshowdown main server in overused room
    Jaiho
    so where are you?
    Chano
    Chano
    Sorry but yesterday i had personal problems, i can play right now, are you on?
    lets battle for oras celebration! :)
    Jaiho
    when do you wanna fite? I can't today but, I can most likely fite late my time (EST) tomorrow, and definitely Sunday
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    i think i can do it tomorrow
    since Imanalt fucks animals. Imanalt fucks female dogs. Imanalt x Mizhuime confirmed.
    Jaiho
    Also, at least Dice is good at pokemon and cool to talk to. You are trash at mons, have a shit personality, and are a complete (BAN ME PLEASE) to boot. This is why you have a grand total of zero friends on Smogon. Go back to your boyfriend Michael, and stop trying to be my friend, if you haven't got the memo yet
    ForgottenOnes
    ForgottenOnes
    ok, a simple stfu would have sufficed. And who the fuck is talking about Dice? And I wouldn't be fucking talking. Your shit at mon if anything. Smogon isn't my life, like it is yours lol, I have real friends not just online friends. lol
    Jaiho
    That was my version of stfu, just with a lot more anger involved, since you refuse to simply go away when I ignore you. Take a hint why don't you? As for Dice, he used to be known as Princess Bri, get it Onlyfaggot? Also, I have friends here since I'm fairly decent at mons actually. You are a recurring joke in our group due to how bad you are n_n. You try running all these projects and thread and analyses, yet you claim smogon isn't your life, smh. As for friends, me and 3 others are planning to share a suite style dorm for when we go to university next year, due to being really close friends and all wanting to go to the same place. Your best friend is a complete (BAN ME PLEASE) just like you, and for fun the two of you pretend to be girls on the internet. Nice!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…