jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! I've made a few changes to my signup for SPL? This is due to the fact that I am going back on my name change and me remembering some stuff. Could you make the edits to the spreadsheet so that they match and I'm not sure about whether it is just the tiers in the spreadsheet which will be played or if there are more. Thanks!
    when is liars rule finals going up?
    jake
    jake
    tomorrow probably around 2 est (thanks for reminding lol)
    jacob
    jacob
    ...... np
    how do u feel about me taking your spot on tigers????

and u better be my test buddy :(
    how long are spl signups open for, need to know how long i have to decide if i wanna signup
    jake
    jake
    til draft (probably ~22-26th). i'll let you know the exact date when we get there
    Raseri
    Raseri
    oki ty, not sure how busy ill be during season
    hey so i signed up for the SPL and only put XY OU in my tiers, but i wanna play Ubers too come to think of it. can i edit my post and add a tier?
    jake
    jake
    yes, you can. also, the tiers you sign up for are non-binding, so you could even play NU or RU or RBY if you were drafted. it's mostly to notify the managers of which metagames you are most interested in playing / are best at.
    trillyntruly
    trillyntruly
    alright, thanks!
    r u rdy 2 watch neb lose to uri on saturday?? (bball not football, our football team hasnt won a game since last season).
    jake
    jake
    tbh at the looks of last neb football game, i wouldn't be surprised if they ended up losing that too eheh. i think neb will do okay tho in bball
    WHY IS YOUR AVI SO GOOD LOOOOOL
    Bummer
    Bummer
    The most best.
    Disaster Area
    I am now following him solely for that.

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▀
    jake
    jake
    :]
    jake
    jake
    ameer abdullah :O
    Raseri
    Raseri
    hmm i dont think thats your name so im guessing no :) i looked him up tho and he seems cool
    when fite for sinnoh ?_?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Thursday should be fine. I'm gmt+2. I don't have class Friday so I can wait later in the evening if needed.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    We still have to play. I'm on smogtours atm.
    jake
    jake
    currently on phone, not available until probably 4:30 (2h from now). if you're not available then, i have tomorrow & tuesday off.
    hey I got an egg matching your SV. Would you mind hatching it for me? My FC is 3239-3711-4829, IGN Locoghoul
    jake
    jake
    sorry haven't touched xy in ages
    heyyyy you were adorable in 2011 C: it's quite nice to read and see you and now you're powerful and boring sadface go back to being adorable i mean you're okay now but still y'know!!
    skylight
    skylight
    Ras I dreamed about vrai AND molk last night, the former banned me from ps for highlighting him and latter I apparently Skyped what does that mean???
    Raseri
    Raseri
    hmmmm it means molk is a qt
    Serrah
    Serrah
    you were adorable in 2015 too
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…