ethan06
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if I were a more mean mod I'd slap you with a warning for tagging me in the spam thread, lol
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I'm fine ^.^ I just have to use public transport all week so that sucks
    cant say
    cant say
    The photos were pretty nasty, any time the airbags go off you know it's bad. Ah yeah public transport sucks..
    ethan06
    ethan06
    it looked worse than it was tbh. the right-hand side of the car was basically written off but you couldn't tell there was anything wrong if you saw it straight on from the left. Crazy
    bruh I'm gonna try out for American Idol what song should I do?

I'm thinking Darude - Sandstorm
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm a musician too but I don't have a problem with it except for the fact that all the judges are terrible

The Voice is much better in that regard imo
    ethan06
    ethan06
    yeah, I just don't really like the contracts and roles they put the winners into

like, there was a guy called Reese Mastin who won the X-Factor over here in Australia something like three years ago, he had a decent voice and sang a bunch of surprisingly decent songs (Aerosmith etc.) As soon as he won he pretty much instantly turned into Justin Bieber 2.0 :[
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I actually don't know of many winners of these shows...usually the most famous ones aren't the ones who win funnily enough.
    heyo, could you do my a favour? I need a Ralts sent over to my Sapphire for sync purposes, but I'm having issues with PokeBank due to my internet sucking. It may also stop us from trading but it's worth a shot

plz thx
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I can do that :] hopping online
    cant say
    cant say
    Oh you went offline shortly after I posted so I endured (reset my router several times) and got it working, I just came here to say dw but saw you notification :(

Hope you haven't been waiting!
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I was doing some vgc laddering in the meantime (on showdown ofc, cart ladder is scary). if you're still around hop on :]
    You should change your status IMO. Something about spinny things. :)
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Maybe... I need to ask one of the admins for a custom title since I've won the parameter puzzle from the Smog twice now xD
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Oh yeah, this reminds me to tell you that you need to check out my Information tab; my extended signature is now the ultimate shrine to spinning :D
    did you really need to put that battle in your signature?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    probably not. i'll remove it if you like :[ clawitzer needs all the love it can get
    Shyfire
    Shyfire
    clawitzer is loved in the world known as RU. And you can leave it there because everyone must know how much of a cheater you are. This quote shall also become famous "FUCK YOU ETHAN". I still will never forgive you.
    ethan06
    ethan06
    ;_; I shall return the replay to it's rightful pedestal. I shall remain shamed and you shall remain rekt
    Hey, do you by chance know what happened to EnGarde?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    No :[ I think she's taking a break over Christmas but I'm not sure when she'll be getting back... I'm a little worried myself
    if you wanna trade now we can get it done before I pass out / go to bed?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    careful what you wish for :p
    cant say
    cant say
    lol yeah actually you should stay away!
    ethan06
    ethan06
    lol but yeah, dw I'm normally fairly frugal with this sort of thing so you don't have too much to worry about
    so you've already got the HP ice thundy, huh?

what else have you got for things that have mulltiple useful natures?

like I got a bold latias. What cress did you get/are you going for so I can get a different one, for example?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I didn't do Latias and I'm not really planning on Cresselia. However, I've already donated a Sableye and a Lopunny and I've just finished up a Beedrilll that I need to tell EnGarde about... I do plan to SR for Heatran in the future, nature pending but most likely Modest. Sorry for stepping on your toes like that, just wanted to avoid an awkward situation n_n
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    that's fine, it's one less thing I have to SR for :P
    If you're around, we're currently discussing mega'mence in battle spot IRC. :)
    ethan06
    ethan06
    no, you just need to be more annoying, like me n_n
    Shyfire
    Shyfire
    if you were annoying like me you wouldn't get invited to conversations
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    I invited him usually because I saw he was online (iirc, he replied to something I posted to, so I poked him). If I see you're online when something interesting is going on, I'll poke you as well.

...Though, I have a tendency to highjack the conversation and start talking about smash, so...yeah. ^o^
    cant say
    cant say
    I'm looking forward to your new team though, I really liked the old one
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Have you tried it at all?
    cant say
    cant say
    Nope not yet, in theory it looks like a team that would suit my playstyle though so I'm keen to, just been hella busy lately :(
    Replying to your note in the CCAT thread: I meant I was willing to wait until you were able to get your new 3ds, wasn't so clear. When you're ready to battle, the team will be waiting for you. :D
    ethan06
    ethan06
    Oh, just saw this again. I have my New 3DS XL now (it's so big o.o) so if the CCaT team is at all relevant now I'd be happy to take a copy, or at least subscribe to the finished version of the next CCaT, whenever it is.
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I'm not sure I still have my friendlist though, having transferred over from my old system (rip). I'll just readd your code if it's not already there n.n
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    :) I'd recommend picking up the current team, since I'm not sure when the next CCAT will start.

I can send it the next time you're online. If I'm still around late enough, you might be able to catch me this evening. Look for me on IRC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…