crazy_man
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, regarding my breeding request on your thread, can you TSV hatch the Roselia and Froakie? I could add some more pokemon from my thread if it compensates the effort on TSV hatching it. Also, I would like them nicknamed, so let me know what you think :]
    If you're available now, I can send the Diancie your way. Have a few clones of it and I don't really play much anymore, so don't need anything special for it (maybe a credit if your thread uses them, for later use, but it doesn't really matter).
    Figured I should post on your wall, as to not clutter the thread. I have a HP Grass Timid non-shiny Moltres (same OT as the Zapdos) and I have a lot of Mews, though none of them are from in a Cherish Ball.
    It is obviously the HP Flying one, RNGed by Chev4 LV 40 UT.I'd like the Lux ball Blitzle if y' could add some EMs to it, that + HP Fire HA Female Exeggcute and Roselia will do :
    A while ago you were asking suggestions of what new HP mons you should breed for your thread? I'd like to suggest HP Ice Joltik. It bops Lando-T, Gliscor and Garchomp switch-ins like they ain't nothin
    Hey there crazy_man, would I be able to request one of your Adamant Marvel Scale Dratinis mentioned in the Giveaway section of your thread? My FC is 0130-1835-8156 and IGN is Steve. Thank you! I may be able to pick it up in around an hour, otherwise some point tomorrow would be good!
    You're in luck, I actually do still have the save file around (OT = ALEX). It's non-shiny in a Repeat Ball or Luxury Ball. However, I will RNG a shiny one regardless so if you prefer that, I can do that for you? (or get it from ShinyShuppet1 haha) You have some cool stuff in your thread so I'm sure we can strike a deal.
    Thomaz
    Alright. =) I'm online now.
    Thomaz
    The rest is fodder you can toss lol. I forgot to get some female ball fodder from Pokebank. ;p
    Thomaz
    Thanks for the trade! Enjoy your angelic flying thunderbird. =)
    how about you dude? can you get what I'm looking for? I could RNG that zapdos in no time.
    You made me realized my time as the only Hidden Power breeder before bank came along. I used to trade 2:1 for my hidden power ( 0 speed yamask, hp fire ralt, hp ice electrike, hp fire roselia, hp fighting litwick.) Those were the good time haha . Keep up my legacy as a hidden power breeder .
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Pre RNG ditto HP breeding was too brutal for me. Only HP breeding I did before Poke Bank was Relaxed/Sassy HP Ice Tangela (cause 31/31/31/31/31/odd was easy).
    31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    Thx for the Lapras. A spitback I might actually need. =D
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Np. And thank you, my Ruby file is camped in front of Groudon atm and I feel if I leave there I'll have an excuse to stop resetting it. ;p Plus my Y file does all the breeding anyhow.
    Nelson Tangela
    Nelson Tangela
    My X knows that feeling. The "hatching route" in XY is way better than the "hatching route" in ORAS, imo.
    Tried to fix your third post for you, just removed all formatting tags and grep'd for speedy squirtle's URL tag to remove.
    The problem: At some point you decided to highlight your entire post, and set that as a URL to speedy squirtle's profile.

If you want it reverted to the way it was, just let me know.
    .com
    .com
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It seems my third post (now 4th post) is borked again.

Spontaneously making tags. Making more and more tags [size] for no reason to the point that is hard to navigate when in BB code editor.

It was so bad I had to move the post to another post and delete my TPP post as it somehow as over 65000 characters........
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It's also randomly deleting spaces, turning everything bold, and switching text size. It's like it has a mind of its own.
    Hey, I actually need to leave but I'll have time to trade tomorrow (the same time as now) so if you can wait a day, she's yours. :)
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Nah I need it rather quickly, thanks for trying tho.
    laite
    laite
    Alrighttt, good luck!
    I'll trade you my shiny nicknamable Pumpkaboo (31/31/31/4/7/31) dusk ball impish Pumpkaboo for that code.
    Hello! I'm looking for a Shuppet Friend Safari, and I noticed you have one. Would it be alright if I added you and you did the same for me? I don't need it's HA, so you wouldn't even need to be online at the same time as me. =]
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Sure I'll add you.
    pumpkaboom
    pumpkaboom
    Thank you very much! Feel free to delete it whenever, I found the right Shuppet almost immediately ^ ^
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    Np.
    Such a Raichu would work out, as long as it has an HP Ice spread.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    I have a WoW raid in about 2 hours, if not done before then, then we trade tomorrow.
    religiousjedi
    religiousjedi
    Sorry for the delay, but I got a Pichu I liked. Thanks for loaning the Raichu and whenever you're ready, I can return her to you.
    crazy_man
    crazy_man
    It's cool. My trade thread is slowing down nowdays (and HP Ice Pichu isn't exactly popular). I'm heading online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…