• Hi, when can you fight for the bw ru tour?im gmt+0
    Anty
    Anty
    Is that your time? assuming it is, i can probably play about 7-9 saturday
    majaspic22
    k np i think
    Anty
    Anty
    Sorry for johning you all week, i cant see my schedule getting better, take the win and gl in future rounds
    Welp gotta play again when fite

Tight schedule again
    majaspic22
    the deadline is in 4 days, i think we'll be able to schedule or to negociate an extension maybe, at we're pretty active
    haxiom
    haxiom
    How's late Saturday afternoon? So like on Saturday around 4-5 hours earlier than when I am posting this?
    majaspic22
    5 hours before would be ok
    Were paired for Riding the Metronome I'm GMT -5 when fite?
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt +1, and i can play during week ends from 12 am to 12 pm if you can, just tell me an hour
    ayy we play for battle spot
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt +1, and i can play during week ends from 12 am to 12 pm if you can, just tell me an hour
    yo we gotta fight for CC 1v1 tournament. I'm not here this weekend, and I would prefer to fight on Wednesday because I'm most free then and on Thursdays however I am currently unavailable during Wednesday 3-4 PM and 6-7 PM. Thursday I am busy 10-12 AM and 4-8 PM.
    Hi, we are playing in the nu doubles minitour. Im gmt+1, when can you fight?
    when u wanna fite for liars rule? im gmt -4 and free after 5pm my time bar tuesdays and fridays
    hello. you are my opponent for Team tournament (ubers). i am avaliable throughout 10/21/14 (gmt -7). just tell me when you are avalaible and i'll make sure to be there on time
    Hey, we play for PSPL. I'm GMT -5 and my schedule is pretty flexible after Thursday, so let me know what works for you.
    When do you wanna play NU open?
    majaspic22
    ok sry for answering late i'm GMT + 2 and i can play tomorrow
    Evan.
    Evan.
    tbh im pretty busy tommorow we could play now if you're up for it?
    majaspic22
    k just come on french chat on showdown
    Okay we gotta play for PSPL.. it's 2 weeks for this, can we play in the second? I'm in fresher's week at uni atm and I need to teambuild a bit more too
    Hi, when would you like to play for the Ubers open? I should be available this Friday/Sunday GMT -4.
    majaspic22
    sunday is ok, i can play at the time of st and 6 hours after
    majaspic22
    sorry but i made a mistake on my time calcs, i'm only available in the next 3 hours
    Moonclawz
    Moonclawz
    Ok. I'll be on smogtours as Moonclawz
    Hello, I am tour opponent on the ubers round in the pspl, I am utc 5:00 and its 6:29pm right here so when can you battle?
    Mob Boss
    Mob Boss
    Might be more later on Ps tomorrow also.
    Mob Boss
    Mob Boss
    so that only means we can both battle on the weekend only as long as something doesn't come up.
    majaspic22
    so i'm online in the next 9 hours, what about you ?
    Hello when would you like to fite for the LC open :o. I'm GMT -6 and will pretty free for this week.
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    Ok, lets try for tomorrow then :).
    majaspic22
    k so when do you wanna play today ? i'm available i think in the next 8 hours just tell me when you can
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    I'm free for the next two hours or so, then will be gone for a couple of hours and should be back after that. So now or in ~4 hours is good :o.
    Making this post early to avoid difficulty scheduling next week.

Times I can play (my time, +8):
    Monday 8pm-1-am
    Tuesday (most of the day)
    Friday 8pm-1am
    Saturday (afternoon onwards)
    hi we play for the ru open. given the deadline, scheduling shouldn't be a problem, but i'll be away this weekend. when can you play next week? i'm gmt+8
    hey we need to do outside of the box tournament. I'm in gmt -4 and am really free at most times these next few days. when's good for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…