Rain.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi when play for no excuses
    Rain.
    Rain.
    thing is, i probably can't play until february 6, which is the deadline. too many things going on right now with school etc. but i should defenitely be available on that day if that's ok.
    BKC
    BKC
    ill talk to sap and let him know. odds are i will be available then yea ill give you a shoutout if i wont be. no worries
    Rain.
    Rain.
    sure, sapi is a friend of mine, i think it'll work
    You got subbed in for random mons tour. I'm GMT +5:30, when can you play bud?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I can also play anytime tomorrow or sunday, if that fits you better.
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    Sunday at 4pm your time should work for me. That comes to 8:30pm for me, sound good? Meet on smogtours yea?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sounds perfect, see you then.
    hi im your opponent for the RBY tour, i'm GMT +2 and mostly active evening from 5pm-7pm and weekend. When do you want to fight?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    Meh this is taking way too long. Let's just fight another time, what about 4pm sunday. Im sorry btw
    Rain.
    Rain.
    i'm already playing for another tour then, but i can play afterwards, like 5-6pm?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sure sounds good, sorry for inconvenience
    We gotta play farm league I can play anytime you want, just forum pm me the time. I'm GMT-6.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I signed out of Farm League.
    Hey, when are you free to play for the ORAS OU tour? I'm GMT +13.
    Googly
    Googly
    Sure that works. What time?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Sorry forgot about your timezone. I still am free tomorrow morning, but that would be starting approximately 9 pm your time and I don't think you want to play pokemon at new year's eve. If you want, great, if not, I can still play thursday morning, around 11-12pm your time. I don't think I could awake earlier though. Sorry for this mess.
    Googly
    Googly
    Yeah, I probably can't play tonight. Thursday works though, haha 12 is totally fine
    When playing for farmleague?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'm free saturday and sunday both evenings, gmt +1
    Rain.
    Rain.
    when do you want to play? i'm on smog tours for a bit
    Mister Magnus
    Mister Magnus
    I'm traveling, So I cant play, you can take this week win
    hey we play for first blood, when do you want to play?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    sounds good.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    when do you want to play? i'm staying on smog tours for a while
    jake
    jake
    i'm good to play in a few minutes, or probably at a similar time / earlier through the rest of the deadline
    Hey we play for ORAS Release tournament im gmt -5 when do you want to play?
    Shadow_Sneak
    I have to eat soon in a couple of minutes but if your willing to stay up for another hour-hour and a half we can do a game or two.
    Shadow_Sneak
    if not I can try to do it tomorrow if school doesn't get in the way.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    its really late for me, so tomorrow would be better.
    just stopping by to say that holy hell that electric youth song you posted is amazing. never heard of them before (which is sad since im from the same city as them) but damn they're really good. thanks for posting that :)
    Rain.
    Rain.
    np, i really like the music they make, gives me always chills. glad you like it, think i'm gonna post some more similar music later.
    flying blind when 2-4 pm est (gmt-5) all weekdays works for me i can go till 5 on monday and thursday
    Star
    Star
    i said weekday oO
    Rain.
    Rain.
    oh didn't realize. how about tomorrow then, i'll be on smogtours in the evening (my time).
    Star
    Star
    um 3pm my time shud be fine my time
    we should have battled today.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I was on smogtours today, but saw you already left. We still can battle tomorrow, since we agreed on weekend. I'll be on smogtours in the evening.
    Nicu Stan
    Nicu Stan
    Ok, if i see you today we will battle, if i dont lets battle tomorow.
    Gotta play for cc1v1 tour; when do you wanna do it? I'm -8.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    we can play today. I'm gmt +1 but still up a bit.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    maybe tell me instead when u can play.
    hey we're paired for flying blind tour. i'm gmt+1, when you wanna play?
    silver97
    silver97
    yes i should be available, although i'm not 100% sure
    silver97
    silver97
    Hey man, sorry to tell you only Now, But i'm having wifi issues and don't know if i'll be able to play tomorrow
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Alright, we can reschedule. Just tell me when the best time would be for you.
    when do u wanna play for cc 1vv1 tour gmt-5 most nights work
    Rain.
    Rain.
    how about tomorrow (friday)? I'm gmt +1 so I'll have to see if I'm up late then. But if not friday then at the weekend.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Sure
    Ehi, when are you on in smogon tournaments bro?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    I'm on smog tours right now and I'll be there tonight at 8 pm and later.
    lol nice ava
    Honus
    Honus
    one of the best musicians of all time ;)
    Honus
    Honus
    hey we're actually matched for challenge cup 1v1 tour, i can probably play saturday/sunday this weekend
    Rain.
    Rain.
    nice. weekend is perfect for me too. i'm gmt +1 btw but often enough at smogtours so we should be fine.
    Hey, we're battling for Sunset Colosseum. I'm GMT + 12, and I can play pretty much any time for the remainder of this week. When do you want to battle?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Man, these timezones. I'm GMT +2 unfortunately. Anyway, thursday evening would be fine with me, maybe even tomorrow but I can't say for sure.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sounds good, just specify a time and server, and I'll be there!
    Sup, I'm EST and we gotta play for sunset colosseum. Wanna play sometime on Monday?
    Rain.
    Rain.
    Monday sounds fine. I'm GMT+2 but I can play at nights anyway.
    Li Xiao Long
    Li Xiao Long
    Ok you can find me under Li Xiao Long in the ubers room. Just pm me if you can find me, and I'll try to get online on monday and VM you here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…