Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hihi, do you think you could give me access to competitor / player article workshops? i keep forgetting to ask, oops
    just read your drunk stories

don't do drugs but the who the hell can live without a good round
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    ~(^.^)~
    Disaster Area
    YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN, POST THIS IN 3 SECONDS OR YOU RISK PROHIBITION

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
    ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
    ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
    ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
    ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
    ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄██████ ▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ ███▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████ █████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████ ███████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████ ████████▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀ █████▀▀▀▀█▄
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀ ▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░ ░██▌
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▀
    ItsJellicent: woo, i'm babyfaced again
    ItsJellicent: bbl, going to father a child
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    hahaha, what even?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    a really old chat log
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    i hope i didn't father a child x_x
    Hello, Jellicent. I am trying to help out on Smogon by joining the grammar and prose team. I was told by a member to get an AM check, and the forum said linked you to these. What do I need to do?
    Hey jelli, myself and Piexplode kinda would like to talk to you about rby when you have a chance. Just find us on ps
    Hey, can you make the next RoA Minitour LatiMence DPP? Just requesting.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Probably doing ADV for the next mini-tour, since the other gens have had more recent ones.

The DPP Dragons mini-tour was kind of like that, though. It was standard DPP OU, but with 1 of Garchomp, Latios, Latias, or Salamence allowed on each team.
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Yeah I know, I missed out cause I was on Vacation. I heard BKC was hosting an official LatiMence Tour after DerDomme Cup 2 ends.......
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    I think it's just Latias, but yeah, he is.
    jw did you make me V ashie on purpose for rby minitour? ;]
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    nope, just used a randomizer. didn't even look at who was facing who :P
    hello Jellicent we're fighting for CC1v1 tour. I'm gmt +8, you?
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    from now till weekend I'm free on most nights except Thursday. Not available on mornings except Sunday. These are my times
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    i'm not sure if your sunday morning is my saturday night or sunday night, but either way should work. i'll try to be around in the mornings more, so you can just tag me when you see me online. we're both active, so it shouldn't be too hard for us~
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    I'll probably be on for the next 1-2 hours or so. My Sunday morning is your Saturday night btw, but I don't think your Sunday night should be a problem either
    May I have access to The Competitor?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Done. You should see a new subforum under The Competitor subforum called The Press Box. That's where ~the magic~ happens :3
    hi jellicent, we're paired for that firebot cc1v1 thing. I can play after 3 pm est every day this week (except today because I have to work at 5), so what time works for you to get this done?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    not sure of my exact schedule yet, but after 3 some day this week shouldn't be an issue.
    Salt
    Salt
    alright, just let me know exactly when you're available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…