DetroitLolcat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Laptop charger broken, little internet access this week
    HeaLnDeaL
    HeaLnDeaL
    rip :c

If you miss the meeting we may or may not rise up in mutiny and never forgive you.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    I should be good for that ^_^
    Thanks for clearing up the "generically good" thing, DLC. I was actually thinking about that while offline because I was kind of confused.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    No problem. CAP rarely tries to make something "generically good", that's sort of what we have Concepts for - to give a Pokemon a specific function rather than make a generic good Pokemon.
    Mova
    Mova
    Gotta say, CAP usually does a great job at averting the creation of Game Breakers, even if two of the Unova CAPs turned out to be the most powerful of them.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Can we make a generically good CAP
    you probably couldve edited out the part about bmb without deleting the entire post lol
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    If you want to repost the parts of the post that contributed to the discussion, I'm fine with that.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    i did.
    DetroitLolcat was last seen: Viewing thread RMT: Climbing the ladder?, 9 minutes ago
    Thanks buddy!
    I heard you are a Detroit Lions fan.......you're my favorite mod.
    They're doing really good, 7-2, but there going to face the Cardinals next, then the Patriots.

Pray as hard as you can, Motor City.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    7-3, but still in 1st in the north! Go Lions!
    Hey man, we play for PSPL, just wondering when is a good time for you to play, I'll be in class until 3:30 CST every day until Friday, which my schedule opens up then, so anytime you see me online, message me and we'll work out a time. I'm always in Social Media (I'm a driver, so I'm near the top of the list), so just let me know when you can play.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    If you're more free on the weekend we should play then. Friday afternoon/night work for you? I'm EST and also a driver in the CAP room.
    Sork
    Sork
    Yeah, Friday afternoon/night works for me. I'll let you know if I see you on before though and if I'm feeling up to play.
    The more I lurk this one out man, the more upset I am that your concept wasn't picked. The gen 6 CAP voters are flat out sadistic- you got a very difficult concept, and Darkslay's is even harder. You should resubmit it for CAP 20!
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    We've definitely been pretty ambitious with the concepts this gen; I'll definitely consider resubmitting my concept for CAP20 :)
    you just need super mods, administrator, contributor, media contributor, and #pokemon ops

true maize and blue
    Hey DLC, you stated that I would receive information about why I was not slated for the TLT, but I haven't received the explanation yet. Please ask whoever is in charge of that to give me the explanation. If it is yourself, please inbox it to me at your convenience. Thanks in advance.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    I'll try to get back to you soon, hopefully tonight.
    Empress
    Empress
    I understand that you're busy, but did you forget?
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    I've been busy, sorry. I haven't forgotten, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…