pika pal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, not sure what this means to you, but thanks for bringing so many good arguments to the suspect thread. It got a little hard to read after a while but all your posts have been great :]
    Do you need a flawless Careful Ditto, or just any old Ditto with a Careful nature?
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Sorry, got into a post on the Suspect thread.

Anyway, yeah, I think I already have you added from some trades with my X file, so I'll be good.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    It's fine. Coming on now.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Sorry, for some reason College internet hates Pokemon Wi-Fi, so might just need another try at it.
    You still need the knott?
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Yeah, could still very much use it.

Also haven't had luck finding a Jolly Charmander yet.
    I can help you with your cloning needs if you still need them.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I'm discussing with another user now, but thank you regardless.
    I have an extra copy of the Thundurus in stock so I won't need anything for it. Can you trade now?
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Thanks for the Thundurus. Was gonna reset a Prankster one on my AS, but Need one ready to build this team.

I take it it's UT in EVs?
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Uh, no, it's EV-trained. Check out the post in which I quoted you.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Sorry, late night, slipped my memory.

Still, thanks a ton.
    weavile is B already so it can't rise to B
    post got deleted in the oras ou viability ranking threads so I guess I'll just tell you here :]
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Nah, saw it, thanks for the correction.
    Happy late 1K by the way
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Oh I hadn't even noticed.

Almost bummed I missed it, but sweet. Nice to know I've been here this long.
    heritage
    heritage
    lol, I know the feeling. I missed my own 500.
    I could fix you an air balloon, what breeds do you have available?
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I at least have data of a complete Pokedex, and both X and AS at my disposal.

Name something you'd like and I can look and probably breed it.
    Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay
    can you breed me a Sturdy Impish Avalugg on Dive Ball? If possible with Mirror Coat as EM but not necessary.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I'll probably need to track down a Sturdy Parent, maybe something to pass Impish, but I could go from there.
    in regard to your question in SQSR, I dont know anybody,but I used Pkhex and injected the Sableye with Spore, Recover,Pain Split and False Swipe.

It's much easier since you dont have to switch and prankster spore is silly.
    BSatallite
    BSatallite
    there's no programing involved. :/

you simply put the files on your SD card, starts the game,then use your DS browser to inject them.

and inject them is simply load the files onto your game.
    BSatallite
    BSatallite
    takes like 30 second max to perform.
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I just never really understood how to do injecting is more what I mean.

Don't worry about it too much. I'll get help from elsewhere
    I was curious because I think you know RNG so well. I was wondering, what pokes do you have on your list. Can't seem to find a link to it. TIA
    pika pal
    pika pal
    I don't know how to RNG breed, but I can do wild captures in Black and some parts of Black 2, as well as any generic capture on Dream Radar.

That said, I don't have the Mac I use to RNG and won't have it for a few more days.
    maknaedik
    maknaedik
    Ahh, I see. I thought you also RNG in 4th gen. I wasn't able to RNG on it yet. I've only tried 5th gen RNG :3 Thanks anyway
    Hi, pika pal. Is your section of the trade thread open? If so, would I be able to make an offer for a spitback HA Staryu? (I'd just like the ability--nothing else is necessary.)
    Hello pal waht can you do in dream radar RNG? I have a code
    vzxt
    vzxt
    how many pokemon are you willing to trade?
    pika pal
    pika pal
    2 at most. I have to actually catch them on the Dream Radar on top of finding seeds, so it could take time
    vzxt
    vzxt
    I'll continue this through pm.
    Hey Pika, I am here for that repeat ball terrakion, do you have one you can nickname porthos?I can offer a shiny for it
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Unfortunately, I had to bank it to get it cloned, so it's not nicknameable anymore.
    Can I have more details on him?Can he be nicknamed?(A very expectable nickname)*Porthos*
    Sorry to bug you, but would you mind adding me? I have been searching for a ditto safari everywhere :s my FC is 2552-0591-6428
    I am completely and unbelievably busy this evening, but I have nearly everything on your list. If you still need dex fillers by this weekend, PM me, and I'll help you out. :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Yup. Very useful for catching 12.5% gender ratio females.

Good luck, and let me know if that completed your pokedex. :)
    pika pal
    pika pal
    Indeed. I now have the Shiny Charm. Now I can hatch shinies after 999 eggs instead!
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Good luck!

(You jest, but I have the shiny charm, and my personal shiny chance is a cool...1:2397 eggs. Seriously.) T_T
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…