Hamstern
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you wait till next weekends i will have more freedom toward breeding, since i will have finals this week and next week then i'm done for the term .
    Will you be available to trade in an hour?
    cjlaborde2nd
    Yea, like whenever I traded them to you, you can trade them but the person you traded them to can not trade them.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Nice, thanks ^^ Let me know when you have the Nidoking :)
    cjlaborde2nd
    Hopefully my bank isn't messing up tomorrow because I have tons of pokemon I need to transfer to OR -.-
    hey to come back on youre national dex question you can get the national dex after beating wallace maybe even after groudon already but im not sure about that.

at least you can get it before the e4
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Okay, thanks :) At least thats something, but wish you could get it right away ^^
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    yeah me too but now that I have it I cna softreset for the legends which is awesomne:)
    You made a mistake !
    You named Raizel the Eelectross, but I asked Raziel :p
    But don't worry, it's cool too ^^
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Haha, oh sorry. I can nickname another one if you want? But will have to be later tonight or tomorrow when I transfer some other stuff. Rai means Thunder in japanese so its a good name for a electrik-type pokémon thought xD
    Karaimadeyo
    Karaimadeyo
    No, it's ok for me !
    Like you said Rai is thunder in Japanese
    Kirin is a Japanese electric horse, so the Cobalion and Eelectross volt switch combo will be fun with these nicknames
    It's been so long, old friend. I've been trying and failing to get myself a good Mega Diancie.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Hii :) I also haven't had any success with SR:ing Diancie either, and I would even settle for a nice -speed one for regular Diancie :P Miss RNG, even with 3 IVs its hard with the random nature.
    Hi! Remember when I told you I would try and get you a Diancie code? I already got it. Confirm me if you still need ti.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Yes I do :) What do you want for it? :D
    Jezabel Wrote
    Jezabel Wrote
    Sending over PM now, then. Err just whatever you have handy will do tbh. It's just... the shop it's so incredibly close to me (I have to go to another town to get them, but I have to go to classes anyway and it's on my way so...) than actually asking for something would make me feel like an ass. Specially after seeing people asking for like 6 competitive events or something for a simple code. Ugh.
    oh yeah anything else for jolly nickname terrakion . Also ,i will do your 2 breeding projects , give me until next week i should say? What is your payment for both WITH a nickname of your choice ?
    Hey! I finally have Horsea bred! Sorry for the delay, school and some other irl things got in the way :/
    trikx_insane
    trikx_insane
    I can't unfortunately. My Y file has recently been corrupted and I'm trying to sort out this problem. Also, would you kindly send me another Flareon if I'm not able to restore this problem anytime soon? :[
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Oh, that sucks ;__; Hope you can fix it.I can give you another Flareon, sure :)
    trikx_insane
    trikx_insane
    Looks like I'm able to restore my problem easily (I think) I'll update you on my status when needed. For now, I think it's best we trade tomorrow so I can sort out this situation.
    Hi, don't you have any Hyper Voice Ralts? If so, could you send me one? Thanks!
    Have my stuff ready, can trade tomorrow 12 PM +5:30 GMT, Kabuto has battle armor(nothing an ability capsule can't fix) I would like a careful Throh with all mentioned tutor moves
    hey! so sorry, forgot about our trade >.< I have a jolly (F) dive ball horsea as leftover (31/31/31/x/31/31) from months ago, but you wanted Adament, so idk if this will work or not...otherwise i can breed an adament.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Really want adamant :)
    Mega beedrillllllllllll :3
    Eiganjo
    Eiganjo
    I know, slow hamster ;) No mega Wormadam though! Ill have to make do with Camerupt instead :3 and Altaria, of course
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Yeah, not Sharpedo! Sharpedo is still just a half shark :/ I also wish they would've made a mega Victreebel that looked like Weepinbell, but GF just ditched that idea :(
    Eiganjo
    Eiganjo
    poor victreebel :( itll be sad forever, but at least itll be able to eat peoples heads :D
    I posted at your thread, if you missed?I have great ball Cranidos and lux ball Kabuto, I can breed both, I would like adamant shiny meting in ultra ball for one and can you tell me what transfer only HA cool ball pokes you have?
    How about one in a dream ball?
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    I would really, really like one in luxury or premier ball, or shiny in nest ball. But haven't found anyone who have one so far.. I'll settle for dream ball if I can't find anything else, but I wanna look cool at the VGC tourney in november xD
    Most
    Most
    well, it sucks that the only way to get one is dream world... Otherwise you could just go back and rng one :(
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Don't worry, Most I am on the case
    Hi, I have a 31/e/30/31/31/31 foreign (German) Male Eevee with Yawn/Wish. Would like to have it back after you've bred your shiny if possible.
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Thank for offering but I got a Ditto from someone else. ^^
    EndingCredits
    No problem.
    yay a follow :3 ive started to breed again for a bit (i.e I has imid moon ball swablus for mega altaria :D)
    Eiganjo
    Eiganjo
    awww. Shouldve used that team for yourself. But coming in second isn't that bad, Free CP so to say :) maybe you should hit up more stuff, some regionals /nationals perhaps? Im thinking of using Mega Camerupt or Altaria once ORAS hirs really :)
    Hamstern
    Hamstern
    Yeah, probably xD Hm, I thinking about using a Rotom-H next time, since he's team is pretty weak against it. Only Garchomp really can take hits from it, but if I have WOW or hp ice I should be pretty fine :P I'd wait til the game is out and we know their stats ;) Maybe there's a mega wormadam in the game? SO STRONG!
    Eiganjo
    Eiganjo
    Haha, I really doubt there will be a Mega Wormadam, but I can hope ;) and I just bred those just because I can ;) Also HP ice on rotom isnt seen that much anyway in VGC, WoW is so I'd run that on the oven :P
    Hey Hamstern! I'm currently breeding your Carvanha's atm. Still might take awhile as I've only got a 3IV Spitback of the Quick Ball Carvanha. Just wanted to give you an update that's all! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…