Ununhexium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ:・゚ KAWAII WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE KAWAII GOING ¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO KAWAII !¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ ø¤º°¨¨°º
    hey do you know if we need to report our skeletons or what
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    i asked jukain but i don't want to forget about it hence why i want to post it again lol when he answers ill tell you

but at the moment i need to finish suicune's analysis for uu, write-up will be fun :[
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Not as bad as Jirachi lol. I still need to finish an LC and put some work in some PU analyses too
    bb skarm
    bb skarm
    nb

I still think I have 5 skeletons to finish lol. some people told me to stop overworking myself because ive already finished like 20 analyses lol
    My biology teacher's intern showed my class all of the Pokemon divided into their families as if they were animals.
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    you da man
    now pass this around to three others who are da man!
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ U HAV BEEN SPOOKED
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓ BY SPOOKY BUTTE
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ BUTTES WILL EAT YOU
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    ▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▒▒▒▒▓
    Sup, can you implement stuff the other QC said in your Yamask analysis? tysm :)
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Oh yeah I need to do that.

Grats on tutor btw
    Yagura
    Yagura
    Thanks fren n_n
    Your username is so 1979.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    r00d af Vic
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Ununhexium sounds way cooler than Livermorium though, which reminds me of Scott's emulsion D:
    I am an ice climber I got scrapped repost me on 5 profiles to give me new life
    %Muk: unfixable, I think Melee Mewtwo is the perfect user to help Ununhexium sort out his terrible behaviour.
    %Muk: What about you?
    @unfixable: I definitely agree, his behavior is not to be tolerated and I believe Melee Mewtwo would be able to whip him into shape.
    Hey! If you're still interested in the research study, you can send me a message with any of the responses to the brief questionnaire, and I can add you to the list.
    Now that it's been a while and RotomPoison has calmed down
    I might just come back.
    Could you throw me a ou team I'm too lazy to look up the bans and the new meta
    Air
    Air
    Might I ask why Keldeo has hp electric?
    Since when I left the buzz was hp flying.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    i forget but i was going to say thats probably the bit you can change the most lol
    Air
    Air
    Oh lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…