Ghoul King
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry I shouldn't have posted that in the thread, but I echo what I said there. I didn't mean to imply that he SUPPORTED it, but he did say that he doesn't mind if I'm allowed to stay, so long as I don't do anything like it in the future.
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    OK, I'm not talking about you disagreeing with me. If the council was sycophants, I might as well just be a lone Tyrannical Overdictator rendering decrees without consulting anyone. What I'm talking about is the strength and form of your arguments. You were the most reliable council member to, you know, post, and I appreciate that, but I've often had trouble following your line of reasoning, or seeing how something you said related to the point. Different perspective is valuable, but not if I can't see what it is you see with some discussion.

Does that make more sense to you?

And keep in mind I'm not saying "you had no value", I'm saying "the value seems not worth the trouble/risk growing out of the drama".
    MaestroDeSWAG
    MaestroDeSWAG
    Now that makes more sense. I will give you that. I've actually noticed that I tend to ramble on my posts, especially when I'm on mobile, and that just makes it worse.

And concerning that last part, I actually got that from the beginning. That's not an issue.
    MaestroDeSWAG
    MaestroDeSWAG
    Sorry, I meant that I wasn't offended or anything. I knew you weren't saying I contributed nothing.
    I'd be happy to join the new council if you want me! (didn't think it was worth it to post in thread, useless oneliners will just get it locked again rip)
    Anna says hi: whoever made mix and mega, tell them to give glalitite zygarde a spot in viability rankings
    I don't know if you saw my message, but I'm back. If you're still interested, I might try restarting Nonsense Theorymons. I explained most things in the conversation page.
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    I saw it, I just haven't had time to respond to it with all the things I have to catch up on.
    I already warned him. I was hoping we could move on. Please edit out your personal comments to keep the thread focus on Hidden Type.
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    Sorry, I just wasn't sure how to address some of his weirder things without addressing that they were... weird and rude and stuff. I'll rework it, and at least cut out the last bit.
    4 more posts until 750 for you!
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    I generally don't consider an important benchmark to have been passed until I hit 1000.

But thanks for noticing!
    And thus 2 months pass of me not playing Other Meta of the Month. :( So many thing I want actual ladders for...
    Thanks for posting so much in the Type Control thread, your posts in the OM subforums are always well-thought-out.
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    I'd have messaged The Immortal about possibly re-considering the matter if he hadn't made it clear that further pestering might result in a ban. :<
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    I sort of lost all motivation to dedicate my time on that thread after that announcement. I really aimed to make TC OMoTM.
    Ghoul King
    Ghoul King
    Yeah. I'd probably have done more posts in the thread by now if it hadn't been barred -it's a really cool meta, but I really prefer to have an actual ladder. I still don't get why The Immortal barred it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…