ProjectTitan313
    But Cresselia doesn't have a K, unless we're going with the Japanese name
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    Kangaskhan for the final one, mistake on my part :P
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Oh, ok. lol.
    Have not done VGC since KC regionals man. Got a team to make and everything but not in the pokemon mood :/
    hey, currently worknig on your core in the vgc teambuilding workshop (its sort of dead but im bored lol), and you said that no one expects lando-t to have protect. Does that imply that AV is not an option either in addition to choice items, or can I try AV? I can work with Yache or something too, but AV is slightly better to build with for me.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    AV is fine
    Ksh13
    Ksh13
    K, AV brings enough of a surprise momentum imo, although Protect really catches people off guard.
    Dude I actually love the style of your posts, makes me laugh almost every time
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    I often spend 10-15 minutes articulating my posts to squeeze every last drop of awesome into them. Espectially when it comes to crushing annoying moves or strategy.
    Your input in pokecheck and Gen 5 RNG guide was a massive help to me, many thanks for that and if I can help u in the future in anyway, breeding, items etc, don't hesitate to ask!
    Lol my bad. Thought I read that somewhere :post
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    But seriously..who uses Blissey unless that is their goal
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    The timer stall thing? It was a Chansey - Chansey does have a specific niche in Doubles, but he wasn't using that. He was just a troll who happened to have the only thing I hate more than Heatran.
    Could you provide me the info for Set Details, Usage Tips, and Team Options for Special Swampy, because I don't know what to put here because I've never used it before ( I've only used the Mega). Thanks :)
    Hi!
    You only need Staraptor? Add my FC, I'll add yours and I'll be online as soon as possible.
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Sending trade request.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Sorry I didn't have something better to give, I haven't bred anything in ORAS yet so my boxes are rather sparce :/
    Thanks again :P
    eeveefan
    eeveefan
    Hehe don't worry, they are free so you don't have to give me anything for it.
    You're welcome. Good luck with Suicune! :D
    Have it msg me when you are on again
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Ok. Sorry, it was a bad idea to post a trade request just before bed xD
    I should be here pretty consistently for the next 12 hours.
    I thought you were my whore?
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Cannibal is my pimp, so I am the whore of whomever she says I am. :P
    <3
    cannibal
    cannibal
    I'm definitely willing to give Agonist whoring rights on you if he still wants them. <3
    cannibal
    cannibal
    Or if he just wants you to bottom him, he's got rights to that too. ;o
    You don't work today, you dork.
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Yeah, I know.. Thought it was Thursday, ok? xD
    And dude. DUDE. I got this bow, and an elephant a bone- yeah I'll just voice later xd
    K, I'm going online now, and ydon't about giving me anything in return, you can have it for free. c:
    Albus
    Albus
    That's what I hate of nowadays' consoles, they almost always ask for updates, even when you don't need them at all. .-.
    And enjoy the Skrelp! it has a lot of Egg Moves and good IVs for Trick Room. c:
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Most of which.. do absolutely nothing. If they were bugfixes or something, sure, makes sense they want you to have that to play online. But dozens of "We're not going to tell you what this patch even does, but you REQUIRE it. huehuehue" gets old. And I noticed, thanks :3
    Albus
    Albus
    And if they Do have bug fixes, they fix the stupidest and most irrelevant bugs (the ones you wouldn't ever notice. lol). And if they even told you what those partches fix at least...
    Well I think I got what I wanted for my birthday.. ;o <3
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Naughty, naughty, naughty. Study is important you know. But I know what you mean, yeah. Give me the... details when home, ok? Remember, I work 4:15 - 9:15 your time. ;)
    cannibal
    cannibal
    It's my birthday, I'm an adult, you're not my mom. >:[

I'll tell you when I get home, bitch. ;o
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Yes, my lord. ;o
    Guess who :>
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    But even with ineffective, absolutely retarded shit like Growl Dewgong, I manage to kill more than I lose. And you'd never guess, I'm actually still running a Drought team - one that's basically been running since Geo gave me a Vulpix and I learned RNG.
    Mudkip
    Lol I came on here just for you. Was talking to geo again like 5 minutes ago. I searched for smogon 313. You was the first link rofl.

I was never good at battling online :<
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    Geo's still going? Awesome. Not seen him on Steam or anything for months.
    /me cuddles with Bidkips
    Plz don't ded
    Xen
    Xen
    Even bigger "lolwut" then. You'd think it'd be the other way around. lol

But nah, our future generations are screwed. I figured out the other day that my cousin didn't know who Mega Man was. That, and when I was babysitting my nephew while typing up a research paper, he started swiping his finger on my laptop screen thinking it was a touch screen....
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    I never played Mega Man, and I can still recognize him lol. And the fact its one of the few games other than Pokémon with colored game carts.
    Xen
    Xen
    I've only played the NES games and the Zero series for the GBA, all of which are good. It's a shame that Capcom threw the blue bomber out onto the streets. You know something's wrong when Nintendo's treating Capcom's franchise better than....Capcom is. lol
    You still need DW Shuckle?
    ProjectTitan313
    ProjectTitan313
    I decided I'd use something a bit more.. direct to kill things with annoying abilities. So nope, but thank you xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…