PK Gaming
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did u see in the p5 trailer when it looked like the protag turned into his persona??? pls tell me im not the only one who saw that
    yoooooooooooooooooooooo what is up man? long long time no see, how have you been?
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Nice, nice, nice. I get on irc from time to time but we definitely gotta meet up and talk about LIFE man, just like we used to. Gonna make an effort to be on there more often.
    uragg
    yea man definitely. i'll try to get on irc a bit more often as well, if i'm on it's only in aldaron's manga channel and #lolwhere but i can try to find you elsewhere?
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    The main channel (#pokemon), #xyuu, #weeb and #rarelyused
    Hey, long time no see. I just randomly saw one of your posts and noticed your avatar. I picked up DS: Overclocked recently (just beat it today). How good is the second one?
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Yeah, I've played through all the GBA games, and I was pretty hooked on Awakening for a long time; it was the reason I bought a 3DS in the first place. I was hyped for Fates, but I think I kind of burned myself out by reading all the gameplay spoilers (not story, though) and playing too much Fire Emblem (I was playing Awakening before I bought DS). I was pretty hype for Pokemon X before its release, but after playing through it once, I completely lost interest in it and never picked it up again. I'm scared the same thing will happen with Fates, but it's going to be awhile until its English release so hopefully I'll be back in the mood by then.
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    HAH, the same exact thing happened t me. I blame the absurdly long localization time; wouldn't have spoiled myself it the wait was shorter, though I hope by the time it actually comes out, i'll be excited again.

So it seems like you're into a bunch of solid RPG series, so here's the million dollar question; have you played any of the Persona games?
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Nope, DS is my first foray anywhere near the series. I didn't actually know they were related until I looked at the SMT wiki. I'll definitely have to check them out some time. Any recommendations for a first game?
    How's your journey of pursuing your true self going bro? Haven't seen you in a while, you planning to come back anytime soon? I kinda miss the old gen 4 uu days haha where we all use to just bust out analysis lol
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Yeah, those were the days. I do want to come back one day, but Pokemon just isn't *grabbing me* atm. I just need a spark.
    Taliheim
    Taliheim
    Landorus-Incarnate is getting suspected and most likely banned. Is that enough of a spark?
    Man I just started rewatching Gravity Falls; I forgot what a top-tier show it was
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    The most top-tier of shows. It's a shame episodes are released a super slow rate.
    Flygonial
    Flygonial
    Oh... I can tell that I absolutely adore it when that's my least favorite thing about it.
    Hey dude could you put me in touch with Jabba the guy who made your Dragon deck?
    In the Enter the Dragon thread?
    Hey man. Thanks a lot for posting, and sorry for the need for u to make a huge post. I have experience with Zoroark, but of course, I can always use help. Any more help would be appreciatd as well!
    Yo dawg. ORAS are right around the corner. You ready to come back to the best tier? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    I'm actually pretty hyped.

The new megas look like great, and it'll be fun to argue over them.
    We are living our lives
    Abound with so much information

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
    Life goes on with or without you
    I swim in the sea of the unconscious
    I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

and I forgot the rest of the song, nevertheless, catchy as fuck.
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Come on, let go of the remote
    Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in
    Try to stop the flow, double-clicking on the go
    But it's no use, hey I'm being consumed

Loading... Loading... Loading...
    Quickly reaching maximum capacity
    Warning... Warning... Warning...
    Gonna short-circuit my identity (ahh)

Get up on your feet, tear down the walls
    Catch a glimpse of the hollow world
    Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere
    You're locked up in your mind

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
    Life goes on with or without you
    I swim in the sea of the unconscious
    I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

(Super duper catchy)
    VanGru
    VanGru
    fantastic game too.
    Since neogaf doesn't have a wall... man Im still reeling from the dangonronpa 2 stuff. What a fucking fantastic game that was! And yeah, even I thought of myself when Chiaki was talking about stuff like Samurai Zombie Nation :P.

Btw is Danganronpa Zero worth reading? Im gonna read Danganronpa If too. Man the wait for the third game is gonna be tough...
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    ALso Im a million years late to this but OMG at Persona 5. I guess my PS4 will actually get a ton of use next year after all hehehehe...
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Totally, DR:0 is awesome. Builds the universe and sets up the events for the 2nd game.
    come back u bitch
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Sorry man, i'm all out of passion :(

Maybe i'll come back when the gen 3 remakes come out.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    YOU BETTER
    Iwan
    Iwan
    lmao Well, that's one way to ask someone to return.
    Oh, shit, what's this about you being rip in peace? I came here to see if you wanted to do a UU tournament, but nooooooo.
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Sorry man, i'm taking an extended break from Pokemon :(
    Schpoonman
    Schpoonman
    It's k, I totally understand. I understand the feeling a LOT.
    Let me tell you two useful pieces of information

1. I marathoned through Kill La Kill recently
    2. I enjoyed it quite a bit!
    PK Gaming
    PK Gaming
    Nice~

Now go watch The Tatami Galaxy
    For your Enter The Dragon OU team, isn't it pretty weak to Fairy once Magnezone dies? No poison type moves, and only 1 steel type move. What would you suggest to patch up this weakness? Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…