DM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i had to search for it in az's post history since it wasnt coming up in search and i didnt realize the thread started in 2009 lol
    DM
    DM
    yeah see IT WASN'T JUST ME BITCH
    DM
    DM
    also holy shit I didn't realized it was 2009 either, wow that's old
    tennisace
    tennisace
    yeah i figured it was 2011 or smth
    thank you for your followup post i was very concerned that the one time smogon could agree to be decent to people it was mostly in defence of creepy guys on dating sites asking women hey bby want sum fk (ignoring the people who posted things like 'hi i just came home from work how are you')
    DM
    DM
    It's times like these that I weep for the future of humanity.
    I can't find a thread in The Great Library for either Mario Kart Wii or SSBB, could you direct me to these? If neither has been made, may I make both? :>
    DM
    DM
    why are you asking me
    skies
    skies
    idk you seemed to be the one to ask n_____n
    DM
    DM
    lol I haven't been a mod in about a year and I never read that forum, sorry man
    I'm glad I clicked the NFL thread today Bills comebacks are all we know and hope for.
    please top being so rude or im going to have to report you to steelicks
    DM
    DM
    I'm a former supermod, you're a former admin, you still outrank me anyway
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    they're playing at el rey in los angeles (40 minute drive for me) in february but stubhub displays ticket price range from $250-1150 lol. Maybe that's the default for that venue because i think there's a lot of musicals/things there. I'll have to wait until further notice but man I'm excited for a new album
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    Did you click the link that says "recently reunited Failure" or something like that? there's an interview with Ken Andrews as;ldfkj so awesome. I hope an album happens.
    DM
    DM
    I read an interview a few weeks ago when it first happened, might have been the same one. I'm not surprised that they'll be nowhere near Buffalo :/
    Are you french ? 'cause it's "Ce soir, on va danser." and no "Çe soir, on va danser.". :>
    DM
    DM
    Oh, is there no curl on the C in ce? It's been years since my last French class.
    Erza98
    Erza98
    No there is no curl on the C in "ce". I am french :P
    also I am quite sure we are actually the same person, possibly twins separated at birth. It's scary how similar your posts seem to mirror what i am already thinking...
    DM
    DM
    Great minds think alike, and all that shit. We just both rule.
    lol. I really am having trouble coming up with something else to say regarding what I just read in the football thread...
    Uhhhh I have a feeling we're talking about different threads here ?_? I was referring to this. If I'm wrong then nvm I dumb I still don't know what you're talking about x_x
    So I was browsing through Greatest Hits and remembered this from 2007:

"ControllerOfFlames
    You've been posting pretty well recently. Keep it up."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…