Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I were you I would lurk for a couple of weeks and stop posting for a while. When you do something stupid you immediately get a bad rep, rather then trying to redeem yourself with more posts you should try to redeem yourself by staying quiet and only posting when you have a genuinely good idea. Don't take this as a personal attack but a lot of your recent posts are coming off as really stupid and-
    Empress
    Empress
    At least I'm not the only one in such a position.
    Kingpoleon
    I don't know I'm getting to seem "stupid and uninformed", but one of my recent infractions was entirely because I mentioned I went to a private school; "convince your parents to transfer yourself to a real school and then take up posting again" does not seem like solid advice from an unbiased mod to me. Does it to you?
    Rugi
    Rugi
    Your post came off as cocky and demeaning. As for the infraction comment, yeah I agree it is slightly insulting. But I can imagine he would be pissed off at you. If you are unsatisfied with the mods response then POLITELY ask them to point out what you did wrong and work from there. A little bit of willingness to listen and change can go a long way.
    Good job on the custom title. I'm pretty sure it takes a special kind of horrible argument to get infracted in Cong. Props for doing it.
    Just stop posting in Firebot you're doing the same thing you did on Showdowns forums when that was a thing
    Kingpoleon
    Are you who I think you are... Also, when was the last time I posted in FIrebot?
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    Maybe and right before your ban
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    :O

beware rotom
    The one day ban

You don't know the struggle. I was banned for three days
    Kingpoleon
    I remember. It didn't look good with a banned deucer as a follower ;p
    May I suggest, as new user to new user, that you stop posting so much in Firebot? You might not realize it, but the users there are pretty much insulting you, and your reputation is getting worse day by day; it will follow you everywhere on the site, and people won't take you seriously. Join the Mentorship Program if you're in need of help n_n
    rip.

come back

:'(
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    HE IS RISEN
    Kingpoleon
    I didn't think anybody had noticed I was gone. I was writing a report on the British false power projection IRL. Not for school, but I wanted to see if I could do it. Also some political line/circle thing and an overview on the Crimean Crisis.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    i missed you
    Do not conform to the common people's ideas, o leaders. Shape them, not listen to them. Leaders, you must lead.
    Ununhexium Dude you seem pretty cool and are a smart person. With time, I could see you on the UU council.
    Kingpoleon
    Is that supposed to be a quote?
    this should bother me more than it should but your name is kingpoleon and your avatar is a linoone
    Kingpoleon
    Idk how to change it.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I can tell you later when I'm not on my phone
    Swamp-Rocket
    Swamp-Rocket
    If you click on your avatar while viewing your profile you can change it
    If you refuse to help me... If you refuse to help my people... If you refuse to help my country... I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    not gonna lie thats a pretty happy status :)
    Hey man thanks so much for participating in the Russia-Ukraine thread! You seem to know what your talking about, and your one of the few people who hasn't just come on and started being a dick to everyone else. So thanks lol
    Kingpoleon
    Listen, I know you mean well, but tone down the insults. Also, you make pretty solid arguments. Continue the good work!
    Wondering why people refuse to use, or at least listen to, logic.
    VanguardSoul
    VanguardSoul
    Cause they're people. And what fun would it be if everyone listened? Haha
    Dude you seem pretty cool and are a smart person. With time, I could see you on the UU council.
    Kingpoleon
    Okay. Thanks for following, by the way!
    Kingpoleon
    @Bud Hertz: i forgot kokoloko said he's oging places
    @Bud Hertz: kingpoleon will be the lead smogonite
    proof
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…