Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol I am so sorry for constantly being in your alerts but if I wanted to help with showdown how would I be able to do that as I said before I love it I am currently learning HTML CSS and Javascript all at once so I won't be able to help code until like January or February anything I can do now as a normal person pls include what i can do once i can code
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I guess ask the Help room.
    theres a glitch where if you send out primal groudon or kyogre and they die the same turn, the weather will stay
    I cannot post or create threads and I suspect it is because my account is not activated. Can you help me? I never received the activation email. So I can't send you a pm other then posting here.
    when will you or the immortal or whoever fix the replays? its very annoying for a tournament player to live without replays, i hope you will fix it soon. greetings
    Zarel
    Zarel
    They're fixed now.
    I really need your help, i love pokemon showdown with a burning passion but my computer recently broke and i have to use an old windows xp desktop to play, is there anyway for me to play showdown with more ease and less slowness and lag?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Get a new computer? Sorry, I don't have any better ideas. :/
    Sorry to bother, but when do you believe the replays will start working again? :[
    And the ORAS Megas are allowed in PS's VGC2014. Isnt that a mistake? ._.
    thx.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Well, they're working now.
    zarel i was having some problem with server could u pls help me set it up. Pls reply and thanks
    Hey Zarel! this is my first time posting so forgive me if i do something incorrectly xD anyway just wanted to know if there was anyway to add custom sprite's for Pokémon using the Pokémon Showdown Client? or in my case adding custom sprites for my custom Pokémon i added using the Pokémon Showdown Client? because as cool as it is to have my own Pokémon it would be even better if it didn't look like a transparent box
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, no, that's not currently possible.
    hey its me, i really need ur help
    Zarel
    Zarel
    ...you apparently don't need my help enough to actually tell me what you need help with.
    Hey, I'm really, really impressed that you coded PS! I have trouble making simple line intersection codes in fortran (don't judge lol) Keep up the good work, and may the servers restart soon!
    I believe in you Zarel. You can save us, so I can go back to procrastinating like I always do.
    Hey Zarel! Whats going on with PS being down and all? Massive DDoS? Server Crash? Did the servers get shut down due to payments not being made?
    1vI
    1vI
    The login servers are down.
    Because of this you cannot log on.
    You will have to wait till further notice when PS is back online.
    Zarel, you need to log on PS! urgently.
    Taliheim
    Taliheim
    Seconding this motion; people can hardly even log on, and the ladders crashed.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    it is sort of impossible for me to log on PS because the login server is down
    Hllo, I have 10 years olds and my pairents do not want I created PS server. You can create a PS server for me? Owners: Fieuze, The Immortal, Zarel, Joim.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…