Salemance
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We'll miss you in Theorymon. Thank you for all the time you've spent there. Make sure you check in from time to time fren :)
    Eeeey, mate, am I allowed to submit moves that haven't technically been released yet but are still in the game's coding?
    If so Milotic + Steam Eruption
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Id assume so sin e some others trued doing that, but might be best to submit it to myst and or unfix first cause i might be fuzzy on that ruling.

Multi scale plus mega burn...what a bitch..
    Kurona
    Kurona
    im always a bitch :)
    Salemance
    Salemance
    ...i wasnt calling you one at all
    Welp, i love my team. They made me proud making a five win season into a 13 and i can be madder than hell but sheesh. Thanks Cowboys
    i pm'd you a couple days back with theorymon submissions.
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Ik bud, got sidetracked on that pm what with certain things going on. Will hear answer today
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    just wanted to make sure it wasn't lost, no hurry theorymon ain't ending any soon
    Hey, I saw the Pokemon Smogon Version thread and noticed the note that said to VM you if you know how to hack. I have some experience with hacking and most of what you guys want in the game seems doable (the natures/ivs in the starters are a bit of a stretch though, but the HAs and Fairy Type is fine). I can try make the game up to Golurkmoar as a demo if you want? Thanks., it seems like a really fun/doable project.
    munchyoshi
    munchyoshi
    ok ill try it might take a week though im busy
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Again man, its not exactly needed so do it ya wish and take your time. Not like we need it done asap just sorta interesting thing to test out atm. As said, relax its not the most pressing at all.
    munchyoshi
    munchyoshi
    ok thanks :)
    How about Trace Lucario for OU Theorymon? It can abuse Trace to its fullest potential(tracing -ates, tough claws and huge power amirite, even though this is only the top of the iceberg) and would bring back Lucario from obscurity. Yeah I know that it's B- in the viability thread but it should be C rank anyway so make an exception pls.
    Talpr0ne
    Talpr0ne
    The flavor idea is that Lucario uses its aura to sense its opponent's abilities and trace them. It might sound a bit iffy, but theorymon doesn't have to make perfect sense, so...
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Discussed this with council. Results soon
    Yo, I have a cool idea for the Smogon OU Version NPCs. You should include all of the Theorymon council and give them a team each with our archived stuff.
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Can't have ourselves suggest us for in game. :(
    Sun King
    Sun King
    Fine. I'll suggest you and the other council members, and you can suggest me. Crisis averted. It'd just be a spot of fun to acknowledge the aspect of "Theorymonning".
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Ik just I was thinking of that being a theme for one town where you got a lot of buildings representing the threads and stuff. Its either those one or next
    Salemance, I would like to make an NPC proposal for the new town in Pokemon: Smogon Version, however I have already contributed a TLS Grunt, and the OP says one proposal per user per town/route. Does this mean I have to wait until the next area to propose this NPC?
    Grey Waves
    Grey Waves
    Also, have you completed the TM/HM index?
    Salemance
    Salemance
    You can go for it bud!

Also i was waiting on ORAS TMs and i got side lined by a brothers bday. thanks for the check up.
    It's pretty obvious you are very biased about quick banning Mega Mence. Your blind hatred of all things Mence is too well known :)
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Also it can't be that well known.
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    It's right there in your sig lol. I guess no one really reads sigs unless there are sprites there
    Salemance
    Salemance
    I realize but still just find it comical that its always brought up
    So probably next post gonna have to do a damn shoutout thing cause I didn't do one for my thousandth by accident.
    Hey, you wanna fight for OU Conquest? I'm on PS Overused room as zdrup
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Sorry man, I had to drop out. My time is a little stretched due to apps and etc. Sorry bud
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…