giara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can u play on saturday for spl? i'll be on all day. otherwise i'm only available evenings gmt-8
    watashi
    watashi
    yo could u battle a bit earlier tomorrow like at 10-11 am gmt-8?
    giara
    giara
    i usually have dinner around 10:30-11am your time, so a bit latter like 11:30am gmt-8 would be better.
    watashi
    watashi
    ok
    hi we're up for spl, i'm gmt -5 and prefer to play later in the week, on weekdays i can do after ~5 pm, saturday mostly all day, usually busy on sunday
    giaramvp we have to play for the level 1 tour

when's good for you?
    giara
    giara
    I'm a bit busy until tuesday, but you have good chances of finding me if you come on http://frenchtime.psim.us/ someday after that (im gmt+1 and usually get off around midnight tho)
    hey bud when would you like to play. I am gmt-5 but am really busy irl this week and haven't built yet. I can play almost any time after 6pm on Friday and most likely any time on Saturday and Sunday. Let me know what works well for you
    blunder
    blunder
    sorry, on saturday I have to leave my house around 4:30 can you play earlier like 2-3 my time
    giara
    giara
    i usually have dinner around 2pm your time, so something like 2.30 or 3pm would be better.
    blunder
    blunder
    alright sounds good man, i'll be on
    hey salut giara, quand est-ce que tu voudrais jouer? je suis GMT-5 et libre tout les jours sauf ce jeudi et probablement ce samedi durant l'après-midi
    Paired for oglemis random tour, when can you play? I'm gmt -5
    yoman5
    yoman5
    Hey, done with the team yet?
    yoman5
    yoman5
    Hey we need to play today preferably, I'm busy wednesday thru friday nights and weekend is p stacked too. Can play some of tomorrow but would really like to play today.
    giara
    giara
    hi we're paired for spl and im gmt -5. best times for me would be like friday night, saturday night, or sunday morning. hbu?
    giara
    giara
    hi, im gmt+1.
    Your sunday morning will work, friday and/or saturday might work too, depending on how late you mean by night.
    i usually get off around 12am.
    Annoyer
    Annoyer
    ok sunday morning is probably best then. wanna try 10 am my time?
    giara
    giara
    ok for sunday 10am your time, i'll let you know if anything changes.
    we play for sunset colosseum
    im gmt +12, when can you play?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    and when will you be on? i need more specific times than "when i'm on" so i can actually find and battle you oO
    ill be here 8-10pm my time. ill try and be on frenchtime when i can so just chall me when you see me
    giara
    giara
    i'm on right now if you have time to play
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I was on phone then, and am now. I can play 2-5 hours from now if you come online in that time
    Hi friend, we had to play uber dpp tell me when you can play, I have gmt-4 I have too much free time on weekends, tell me that your days you can play
    giara
    giara
    hi, I'm gmt+2, i wont have much time until next tuesday, but after that i should be able to play at about any time of the day.
    Ry V
    Ry V
    ok, well you'll play when we meet
    Ry V
    Ry V
    hello friend when we play? add me on skype to talk better
    wanna play now on smogtours?
    HSA
    HSA
    or now :o
    giara
    giara
    sorry had some internet problems on friday and was away on saturday, i'm on smogtours now if you have time.
    WHEN FITE
    giara
    giara
    i should be able to play either tonight or on sunday (i'm GMT+1) i'll pm/vm you if i see you on at said time.
    HSA
    HSA
    hm ill try to refresh the forums every once in a while but its not likely ill seem to be on since i spend most of my time on irc

would about 10 pm for you today (an hour before tour) work out?
    hi man when can you play for the XY Team tournament? I should be on most days in the afternoon/night our timezone
    When are you able to play for Highlander? My schedule is pretty flexible, so I can probably adapt to you.
    Sorry for the late reply, my internet didn't want to work earlier. I can battle you in a few hours if you want. I'll be asleep for awhile, but will probably be back on in about 10 hours.
    Ok, so I sent in my choice, and should be available for most of the time during the round. I'm GMT -7.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…