Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when will you be able to play?
    Rowan
    hey, I'm gonna build a team today so hopefully soon
    Sken
    Sken
    I've been waiting since 3 hours ago but now I have to leave. Hope we can play tomorrow.
    Sken
    Sken
    Well I will be able to play now if really needed but I have to go in like 2 hours. If you can't tell me when will you be able to play.
    a little birdie told me you miss me :O
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    GUESS NOT THEN
    Rowan
    hehe lol hi

we don't speak much anymore

where do you even hang out nowadays

still doing shit in OI?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I don't really do much nowadays, I just chat with people really haha

getting into VGC though
    hey wanna play for farm?
    Rowan
    sorry been ill all day and i gotta catch up with work, just take the activity win or somehting
    marilli
    marilli
    ah thats fine activity wins dont matter so w/e lol

get better
    bad at responding
    Rowan
    Tbf I was on irc most the day just presumed I'd catch u there
    ium
    ium
    msg me anyway ;O;
    When are u free for farm leag
    Not entirely sure of my schedule atm
    Rowan
    not free on NYE, the 2nd or the 3rd in the evening, but I am free those days in the day time. I wanna teambuild today tbh. GMT is GMT+0 btw
    marilli
    marilli
    oh i'm EST forgot to add
    marilli
    marilli
    ok i looked up my schedule for the week

it seems like i'm busy 2nd and 3rd in the day and will be back home in the evening

so either we play on sunday or we play like ~noon your time so I can play super early in the morning before i have to go do stuff lol
    going away for a couple of days tomorrow till christmas eve, so won't be active on irc/PS till about after christmas
    wow dude wow
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    I spent an hour and a half on a post to settle the fletch debate and then you post as I'm finishing up
    hey man, i can't find you on ps, when do you want to play for the swiss? is ok today? if you log ask for me in the italian chat
    Hey Rowan, we're up against each other in the LC Swiss Tournament. I'm GMT +1, tell me when do you want to battle :D (I'll usually be in the Italiano room)
    Rowan
    I'm GMT 0, but have quite a busy week ahead of me. I'd prefer to play Tuesday?
    Culone
    Culone
    Sure, what time?
    Is there anything noteworthy about Non-CM goth, or is it just slow, weak, and unable to make kills?
    where is your co-leader banner
    Rowan
    obviously whoever does them hasn't got round to doing it yet, i'm sure i'll get it soon
    Hey Rowan, :) Congrats on LC Co-Leader and I am loving the new profile picture, :)))
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…