chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For a college project, several associates and myself have been working on the construction of an instruction set that guides a new player in the finer points of competitive battling. We've also been working on an unsolicited proposal for the guide, with the goal of getting the guide posted on Smogon (possibly in one of the 'articles' subsections). I was wondering who would be the person to contact about this.
    chaos
    chaos
    try oglemi
    Ransei
    Ransei
    >.> Test Failed.....2 hours and no response lol
    chaos
    chaos
    >yfw the test was to see who is obnoxious enough to post on my wall given an obviously sarcastic status update
    Ransei
    Ransei
    >.> lol I knew there was some sarcasm there.
    You will answer to any request, even ridiculous ones?

Congrats on 10k too
    chaos
    chaos
    >not recognizing sarcasm
    10k,,,, not bad. Lets see if I get a response in less than 5 minutes starting NOW.
    chaos
    chaos
    but u didnt make a request
    Welcome to my wall. Feel free to shitpost, I don't mind getting tons of alerts. I guarantee a 5 minute response time on all requests.
    chaos
    chaos
    its weird that after the cosby rape thing all of the reruns of cosby show arent being aired anymore n shit

but mj is a child molestor and peeps still like his music n shit

is it because mj is white
    v
    v
    no ppl didnt like mj until he died. once u die everything is forgiven basically, everyone forgot that john lennon kicked yoko in the belly and made her miscarry john lennon II just b/c some fat weirdo gunned him down
    I've got no Internet for 4 days so imma try and find an Internet hotspot for my comp before then, phone posting is ass
    chaos
    chaos
    took me a while to figure out what you were referring to lol

take ur time (sorta)
    To think that in three years and one month, people who were born after Smogon was created will be old enough to register accounts!
    Hey man, I just wanted to say thanks for diligently working for free over these last few days

also u r a nerd :>>>
    muh global voice :<
    chaos
    chaos
    u lost in randbats so no voice
    trc
    farfetch'd crit t1 changed the game imo

and i beat mikel :(
    The spoopy scary skeletons got into my room and are forcing me to type this. I'm sorry.
    Hello chaos, in the thread you posted in ubers, is it allowed to comment as long as you don't voice your opinion on the way things went, so purely informative posts only? Will we ever get to see the misinterpreted results to help remove the uproar this caused?
    chaos
    chaos
    i do not intend to post about this subject any more. i have other things to deal with, such as the ps outage. if you have a question you can ask jibaku or fireburn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…