EnGarde
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope everything's okay with you, love, miss you </3
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    Aaahh I'm so glad to see you back :DDD It's okay, irl comes first. Hope you weren't so busy that you couldn't have a good Chrismas and New Year at least ^_^
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Yeah, I had family visit, so it was really nice! I hope you had a good holiday season as well.
    rufus drumknott
    rufus drumknott
    That does sound great, glad you had a good time :D I don't celebrate anything at the end of the year but I'm having a pretty good 2015 so far.
    where you at :[
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Right here, once again. ^_^
    ethan06
    ethan06
    oml stop disappearing imo
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    A week, maybe a week and a half with my current (overloaded) schedule, and then I'll be back like I was before. :(
    Merry Christmas! Hope things go well for you!
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thank you! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year as well. :)
    the Mega Steelix gif spins, should I put it in my signature?
    ethan06
    ethan06
    I might try and fix it

to MS Paint we go wheee
    ethan06
    ethan06
    turns out the gif is too short instead of too long as I originally thought :/ I can't fix it, I guess we have to wait for a proper one to come out
    cant say
    cant say
    ^^ that's what I was trying to say, it only gets through like a quarter rotation before starting again :( this needs to get fixed before I destroy Maison Rotations with Mega Steelix because I'll need a sweet gif for the write-up haha
    You've probably got enough togekisses by now but I've got one that has encore, nasty plot, follow me, and something else I forget as *egg* moves! So even as a togekiss you can relearn them as much as you want!
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    Cresselia - #488 (Relaxed) Female () Levitate: 31 / 23 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 - 2

:O :O :O
    I’ll be home for Christmas, you can plan on me. I'll be home for Christmas... If only in my dreams.
    My latest run on Awakening:
    Hard Mode. Parents only with the exception of MU & Chrom's (There married to each other) kids. It's soooooo hard.
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah I've usually only been using tomes on her. And yeah, I don't plan to keep her DF, it's just for GF. I plan to have her as a War Cleric in the end. I know it's a physically attacking class, but she'll still use her Mag. on her staves, plus, Ricken already going to be my Sage.

Doing parents only limits the classes I can choose, but I've got about 1 of every useful class.
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Ooo....balanced team! Good luck, those are fun!

I'm using Chrom, Fred, Sully, and Kellam, but the rest of my team are likely to be mostly the pegasus ladies and magic users. (MU, MU!Lucina, and Chrom!Morgan will be there as well, of course) :P On paper, Sully is weaker than Stahl, but she had what I needed on the first maps, picked up the needed exp, and has become my go-to cavalier.

I'll probably final class my Lissa as a Valkyrie for greater mobility while retaining staves and magic, plus dual support+. My final skillset for her is likely going to be gale force, healtouch, tomefaire, rally magic, and dual support+. She'll also pick up rally resistance as a valkyrie, but I feel rally magic is much more versatile, as it can boost healers and offensive magic users, but there will probably be a few maps that I'll want the resistance boost instead, so it's a good side option.

:D I love talking about Fire Emblem. ^_^
    $teele
    $teele
    Yeah so do I. :]
    Theres just so much combos I want to do! Curses only having 3 save files :P
    You talked about how using a power Save lowers cartridge life. Is it from using any code or just cloning?
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Nah, I overemphasized the downsides a bit in the thread, gotta keep relevant, lol. ^_^

The person I can think of off-hand that has lost a cart to powersaves used it extensively to collect many unique TSVs for SV hatching. Like, hundreds of uses. The amount I use powersaves is peanuts in comparison.
    .com
    .com
    Just pitching in; I'm pretty sure this is in reference to me:

The physical damage to the cartridge is (semi-)irrelevant. This is largely due to how the clock pin (CLK) of the cartridge connects to the console.

The failure to read issue comes from data corruption if the Powersaves device disconnects during a write operation. Since both the save and the ROM are contained in the same .3ds file, it can write garbage data to the wrong part of the cartridge, meaning the console (and Powersaves) no longer recognise it as a valid cartridge.

Just buy a "better" USB cable for the Powersaves, and be sure it doesn't disconnect during a write (leave it seated somewhere gently, and avoid sudden movements).
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Thanks for the clarify, .com. Yeah, I was thinking about you. I've heard rumors about problems with the pins getting scratched off, and I assumed that had happened to you.
    have you gotten any latias donations yet? I just got to the point in AS where you're forced to capture it and I don't know which nature to go for. I know timid is popular but I assume so many other people are doing timid that I could get a clone of one from somewhere else later.
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    Got this one:
    Latias - #380 (Bold): 29 / 11 - 13 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 31
    Want it for your giveaway?
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    That's a great one! Yeah, I'm interested. I'm compiling a list of all the things that need to be added to the distribution now, I'm really really hoping to actually get it posted completely sometime either this weekend or early next week.

Also, I finally got the timid latios I was SRing for, if you'd like that as well. :) Just training it now.
    Pyritie
    Pyritie
    Sure. I haven't trained mine at all, it's still relatively untouched. (I think I levelled it up to 31 to confirm some IVs but otherwise its EVs should be clear) Do you want me to train it up first?
    Woo! I'll be visiting family starting Wednesday, and will be sparse around the forums for about a week. Looking forward to it! :D :D :D :D
    lats
    > is looking forward to being away from forums :[
    jk, have a good time :]
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hmm I'll see if I have spare cash to blow through when it comes out lol
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Lol, so this is why I have so many alerts, lol. That lucina figure is pretty amazing! I think I might get this one, lol. Samus might be another I'm interested in. I got the amiibo of her, which...considering she's mass produced, she actually looks really good. Thanks for sharing! :D
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    finally bought this
    I'm available to play smash with you and snoop in about an hour and a half ? :)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Please pm me when you are ready to have a match :)
    <Totes>
    <Totes>
    Actaully I will just start a convo right now haha.
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Hi I can wipe the floor with you too if you want! xD jk. Currently i'm not very active in smash cuz ORAS... but we can definitely arrange a match sometime this weekend. You can PM/VM me. Also if you are interested in battling more people we have a Skype chat where we arrange matches and discuss various stuff.
    Latios - #381 (Timid) : 30 - 31 / 10 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 13 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31

please clone me a handkerchief to weep in
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    We'll see....I don't want to see him distributed everywhere but I wouldn't mind giving to trustworthy people within the community
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Good night!
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Hmm, sorry! I thought you were asking for help having him cloned, lol. ^_^ Like with Xen, Cant Say, and Pika Pal in their comments below, I only give away pokemon that I've been authorized to give away. I make copies, and send them all to you (except maybe 1 clone for me, if you don't mind :P). I can easily make 1 copy + Original, or 5 copies + Original, if you'd like. :)
    SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.
    ethan06
    ethan06
    yes
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    smash party in battle spot IRC. Chat is hopping right now (kinda wearing down, but I'll be around for at least another hour). :)
    If you and Vic wanna play Smash today, let's talk on IRC cuz I can't use Skype on my laptop all the time ~_~
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    I'm not sure if I'll have time to play this evening, but I'm on IRC if you'd like to chat, at least. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…