silver97
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we got paired up again, its farm league this time n_n when will be cool for u ?
    JohnYiu
    JohnYiu
    we can do it now lol
    silver97
    silver97
    Oh sorry i'm leaving and won't be back until tomorrow, however the best time to play is probably in my afternoon/your evening :)
    JohnYiu
    JohnYiu
    we can just play after u've come back :)
    when fite for random pokes tour? im gmt -5 and literally can play most weekdays and weekend evenings
    we're paired up for farm league, when do you want to play? i'm gmt+1
    silver97
    silver97
    Same timezone, i'll be available for most of the day, just message me here when you Wanna play. In the next days i should be available late in the afternoon
    Yo man when you wanna play for swiss?
    silver97
    silver97
    Hi, i'm gmt+1 and available for most day today and late in the afternoon in the next days
    Hey, we need to fight for the Battle Spot tournament. GMT +8, I can play pretty much anytime over the next few days.
    Grey Waves
    Grey Waves
    What times will you be available?
    silver97
    silver97
    You can take the win i guess. Don't have enough time for this right now, sorry :[
    Grey Waves
    Grey Waves
    Ok, thanks.
    hey, we have the match up on First Blood tourney, when r u okay? :]
    silver97
    silver97
    I'm gmt+1 available in the evening mostly
    JohnYiu
    JohnYiu
    im gmt+8, im okay from now til 1am (6pm gmt+1)
    after that, im okay on 25-26/12 around 11pm
    dunque, livio è morto.
    Uno di noi due deve prenderla in culo contro ImSNT in UU, chi va? XD
    trev
    trev
    io mi sto allenando, però forse c'è anche galbia che è meglio lol
    e poi punto sul fatto che arrivi la quarta vittoria prima che debba giocare
    silver97
    silver97
    Ah si se c'è galbia famo fare a lui
    silver97
    silver97
    Ah ok fai te gl :)
    Hey we got matched up for the Swiss minitour, when battle?
    silver97
    silver97
    I'm gmt+1 and mostly available in the evening
    Yagura
    Yagura
    Want to battle now?
    Hey silver, we're paired up for Metronome tour R3; When are you usually free? I've a packed schedule but I'll do my best to accommodate times in which you're able to battle.

Just as a note, I recently wiped my computer and haven't had a chance to rebuild my teams; so you'll have to bear with me on that.
    silver97
    silver97
    Lol don't worry i haven't played a single game in this tour and i never built teams. I'm usually free in the afternoon or in the evening gmt+1, but atm i'm having wifi issues so at least until monday i don't think i'll be able to play
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Hey wassup. I'm unable to play until next tuesday. problem is I can only play early AM (GMT) (9am-11am) for the foreseeable future. There is a day I can play in the evening (8-11pm) but I don't remember when that is an d is likely to be after the deadline
    Hi we're matched up for Crew Tour. When do you want to play?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Can you play today?
    silver97
    silver97
    I'm sorry man i don't think i'll be able, my wifi still doesn't work and i have only my phone with a shitty connection, furthermore i couldn't build a team yet, so just take the win. Sorry :[
    kumiko
    kumiko
    It's fine man, no worries.
    yo I'm GMT+8 and we're matched for the Battle Spot tour, when can you play? I mainly prefer evenings but I can do most afternoons too except Friday :)!
    Level 51
    Level 51
    oh, alright then. i'm available sunday afternoon from around 2-3pm my time.
    silver97
    silver97
    Hey man, sorry to tell you only Now, But i'm having wifi issues and don't know if i'll be able to play tomorrow
    Level 51
    Level 51
    im free almost all week probably, so shouldnt be a prob. you can try to catch me on sometime later in the afternoon I guess
    to play for the liar you can come on frenchtime PS! server this week-end
    silver97
    silver97
    okay i should be available tomorrow
    silver97
    silver97
    take the win man, i'm sorry we didn't manage to play but i was pretty busy these days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…