GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    lol fuck moet, you stand 0 chance vs the master LAGA
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    we can play saturday if u can. prob like 5 pm gmt -8. :]
    Laga
    Laga
    4 pm would be better but i guess i can stay up :)
    Hi! We are paired for the Double tournament. I am gmt +1
    I can play tomorrow morning/afternoon and Sunday the whole day, what is best for you?
    Hey Moet if u are on us west I wanna try out for it. I play OU, LC and RU(on ps tho)
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    i dont run the us west team phillipnumbers does :]
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    west hype dude i rly hope bloo plays.
    leremyju
    Nvm po west team got merged to central
    Hey man you are my tutor in the mentor program.I see when you are available and i can be online around 12pm with 2 pm(EST) i think almsost everyday
    It's been a while! I've been so absorbed in Smash that I haven't played recently, so I'm going to be building a bunch of teams and trying to become more active in the community. How are you?
    we're paired up on ost, when do you wanna play? i'm on gmt-3 and you can find me on irc as elodin.
    elodin
    elodin
    turns out i gotta go to my grandmother's birthday party rn, can you play later today? i believe i'll be back in 3 or 4 hours.
    hey, what times are you free for battling 101 stuff/where should i contact you?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    im always idling on irc in the battling101 channel. if Im not then its cause Im not available to do anything. Contact me there when u see me.
    When veto tour ps i eliminate xy ou
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    I'm gmt -8. My time on is kinda tricky now cuz I just moved so I'm only on my phone. It'd be better if you told me your times. I eliminate adv ou and bw ubers.
    Lowgock
    Lowgock
    Eliminating bw ru then
    Im gmt+1 and would be free 3pm-10pm most days if thats possible for u
    Wen do u want to play for the metronome tour? I'm GMT -5 and free all day tomorrow and Sunday.
    Sorry for deleting your post, I misread it but it was actually fine lol
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    tis cool, just a joke between friends.
    :]
    yo we are paired for terrorist cup. I'm gmt+1 and can play evening in weekdays, afternoon and evening the week-end
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    Im gmt -8 and Im pretty sure your evenings are my afternoons so that should work out for me. Just find me in the idm channel on ps! whenever it comes back to life
    TewMew
    TewMew
    ok
    we've already talked on skype, but is there any particular time you want to play for OLT?
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    im sure this convo will continue on skype but lets say saturday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…