Sanger Zonvolt
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No, you don't get to change your avi -- it must remain the same as it was foreverrrrrrrrr
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Darn, I thought I should find one with a little more life in the picture. Well I should at least let Recreant and Karx get a shot in before I change it back.
    Froggyboy
    i didnt even recognize you
    i miss your stern looking avatar :(
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    I figured if it was a different picture of the same character it wouldn't be hard to recognize me. I'll consider changing it back if too many people complain.
    Pls explain to that guy why cosmic power clef is bad I've done it too many times ;-;
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Also can you remove mew from stallbreakers because it doesn't do that anymore with mega sableye
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    That seems a bit extreme. Admittedly, it's been a while since I hopped on the ladder due to college, but while it's countered by Mega Sableye, I was under the impression that the set at least still worked reasonably well against a lot of common Stall threats (though I've been wrong before)
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Yeah, it may be extreme but when it's hard walled by the cornerstone of stall (unless you run nasty plot dazzling gleam !_!) it's hard to all it a stallbreaker in my opinion.
    It's totally up to you tho.
    whenever i see you correct someone, i get scared because your avatar is so stern looking
    so whenever i see you make a joke, i get surprised

this was a weird comment, have a follow
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Thanks for the follow, though be warned that I'm not the most exciting user to follow.
    Froggyboy
    That's fine, I just really follow people to show I like them or whatever.
    Yo
    Just wanted to let you know that when you edit a post and tag someone it doesn't give them a notification, so yeah :P
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    I wasn't sure if that was just me not getting the notifications when people do that. I'll go ahead and make a second post. Thanks for the heads up.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    No prob
    I loved your pun. And oddly enough, Mega Manectric is probably the core's biggest problem.
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Thanks. Always glad to be of service. Course I didn't even realize the core had any issues with him until a few seconds after hitting "enter" :]
    Go to AM's profile and look for the party. You'll know what to do when you see it.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Thanks XD. Spread the word!
    sd tyranitar ... i swear im not ok sometimes hahaha
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Don't worry, you're in good company. I have those moments at least once a day about something. It only gets worse during school for me :)
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    welp i'll be trying my best to push out the sash ttar and sd breloom analysis by today~
    sorry for the lateness on the analysis. I've been backed up with schoolwork and haven't had the greatest opportunities to write it up. it'll be done today, promise
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    It's all right. I'm in the same boat. Besides, if no one's begging to do it it's not a huge issue.
    wondering if offensive cleric mega lopunny is post worthy, considering it's a one move difference (but much more support oriented).
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    yeah if he already mentioned it, then no need for me to try and make a big show about it hahaha
    but to be fair, maybe MFM can elaborate a bit? Cause I know that SubLopunny is different but really only runs one or two different moves kinda like offensive cleric.
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    That's fine. Just quote his post or something and let him know you want him to elaborate on the SubP and cleric builds. I'd do it myself but you can probably word what you want to see better than I could.
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    so it seems like mfm and I agree that the variants validate separate sets! so i'll be taking offensive cleric lol
    Finished writing up Mega-Swampert for your ORAS OU Teambuilding ^^ Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it! Thanks!
    Can I reserve two mons at a time?
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sure, just try and get them done in a timely manner. There's no real deadline, but try and get them done in a day or two
    Can a Pokemon have multiple roles? Specially defensive Gliscor is a great mixed tank and stallbreaker in my opinion. I dunno if they would need separate entries.
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Yes, it can have multiple roles. When writing out its role, just list its most prominent role first followed by other roles it fills. As you said, if one set provides different roles, I don't think the same set needs separate entries.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    Cool, thanks.
    My OU teambuilding stuff may not be perfect, because I'm working with a somewhat broken keyboard (barely functional space bar and some other keys). I'm going between my mobile and computer to get it done, so please show a little mercy with typos and such.
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    No problem. If you get free time to fix it up on your own it's fine, but I'll go ahead and add it. The mistakes are small enough to where fixing it on my end's no big deal.
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    Thanks. I'll go through it thoroughly when I get my keyboard in better shape.
    Is there any limitations on the ORAS OU Teambuilding in terms of how many sets one could put at a time?
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    At this point, I'd rather fill it up as much as possible, so if you want to put up multiple sets go for it
    You're the first one who's actually explained that properly somehow, thanks :]
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Sanger Zonvolt
    Thanks, but I'm not sure I did anything worth your praise. Truth be told, I have yet to see a thread or post that explicitly explains why Megas aren't tiered separately. I mostly just pulled together my knowledge of of the tiering system and my knowledge of how megas are viewed in other communities to form a basis as to why we do what we do. Honestly, there may be a different reason entirely for not tiering megas separately
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…