Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we're paired up for Farm League Week 3, When are you available to play? I'm GMT - 5 (EST), and mostly available from 5-9 PM my time on the weekdays, and usually whenever on the weekends. Let me know when you are available to play so we can set up a time (make sure i have at least 24 hours of notice). Thanks.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    Are you available to play sometime around now? I'm at someone else's house so I don't know how it will work out, but oglemi hasn't responded yet as to which timezone the round ends on sunday at midnight, and I'm not sure if he'll give us an extension (I'm guessing we're allowed to play tomorrow but since oglemi hasn't responded, I'm not sure).
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    hey u said you would be online around now?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    yeah im on now, ill get on main
    Is your avy from that ecchi trailer?
    finally
    finally
    ping pong anime; the movie
    Yagura
    Yagura
    Lol, was talking about the one he had before this one
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    That was from me!me!me! which isn't a trailer but is ecchi
    Do you wanna play our randy bats now?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I'm on phone at like 1am about to go to sleep atm, I'll probably be on in just over 12 hours
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Chances are i might not be able to play very much soon, my girlfriend comes over from italy tomorrow and i am so busy with her :L I've not seen her in 2 months so quite understandable, can we just try and get it over and done with asap?
    Just got your VM. GMT -5 (Yuck for timezones but I'm prepared to play). I have no idea what times work best :cry:
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    alright can you play from 8pm-4am your time at the weekend?
    toshimelonhead
    toshimelonhead
    It will have to be closer to the 8 pm than the 4 am, but that should work. Does Smogtours work for a server?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sure
    Yo. Secret Santa is due in 18 hours, get your submission in!
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Completely forgot about this, thanks for the reminder
    so i watched 12 episodes of piano: the anime
    and am on episode 4 of NEET: never ever ever turndown
    :]
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    no you didnt because theres only 10 episodes out oO
    and whats the second one ?
    finally
    finally
    oh, well however many episodes of piano are out, ive watched em. and neet is no game no life
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ah thought it might be
    We are paired for XY flying blind. I am GMT. Please suggest some times for us to play.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry for not showing up, things happened out of my control.
    Monday night I'd good with me, but could you be on at 11pm? I'll try to be on at 10 but just to be sure
    tml
    tml
    I will just be there at about 11 then, don't worry about trying for 10 since 11 is clearly convenient for both of us.
    tml
    tml
    Waiting at smogtours
    Longest lady bug of all time

Going for lady bug alum yn ;o
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im curious who actually had it the longest and how close to that i am
    comment here when you come back so you can hop in the call kony
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Parasyte fuckin owns
    finally
    finally
    i remember watching the first episode of parasyte and my 9 y/o imouto was with me, and then heads were being bitten off and i was like 'and now it's time for you to go sammy'
    finally
    finally
    well that was 2 animes in 2 days
    not bad if i dont say so myself
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…