Bluwing
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey great core on the thread, but I just had a question. Wouldn't a slower BP'er be more beneficial to Sharpedo, since its bulk is a bit lacking? I'm just curious (didn't post on the thread so it didn't get cluttered up) And amazing team, it's really creative and powerful, congrats!
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    hey, only reason celebi for example has that much speed is to outspeed jolly bisharp, and jolly bisharp can't 2hko with ron head/knock off + sucker punch so it doesn't rly matter n_n
    Croven
    Croven
    Hm, ok, seems to have worked out anyway in your replays. Thanks for sharing!
    bro help me get back into ou :>
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Sure thing friend! If u can hop on skype more often i would love to help u out ^^
    Cherub Agent
    Cherub Agent
    I will commit a huge sacrifice and enable auto login ;)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Haha cool! See you later then n_n
    You should post that M-Alt, Manaphy, Zone/ton core you were talking about earlier in VR or something. It sounds great and I want to shamelessly use it hahaha.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    haha sure ill post it n_n
    Hey, I gave you and Halcyon. another day because of what happened. If you guys can get it done today that would be awesome.
    My dad just slipped and fell on the ice and cracked his head open, so I have to take him to the hospital now. So there's no way I can play today. You can have the win. Sorry for missing your earlier message. Good luck in future rounds.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    wow im so sorry man!! i hope your dad is fine, cuz that sounds awful :(
    Weirdo Flow
    Weirdo Flow
    I hope ur dad is alright Halcyon ;-; It's sad to lose a dad.
    Which other teammates do you recommend with the Mega Pidgeot + Latias + Dugtrio core? I've been trying it out and having fun with it.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    empoleon is a cool mon checking steels and ninja, as well having a scarfer is also needed i guess ^^ just don't overlap the ice weakness anymore :)
    Why did u name change bluwing was much better
    sigh
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    cuz this name means something to me, which bluwing didn't :)
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    thx :)
    psVoltage
    So why did you want to change it? And can I still call you blu lol
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    cuz its the name off my fav linkin park song ^^ and yeah u still can call me blu ofc!
    Hi, we're paired for the Ubers ORAS tour. I'm at GMT -5 and in usually on in the afternoon/late at night. This weekend I should be free most of the day, so let me know if you can play then.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    i guess u can just catch me on iirc in the #ubers room ^^
    smh i have to get someone competent for the ou tour

i'm gmt-4 and can do all late evenings and middays. lemme know when you can battle
    Hello! I am your tutee for this round of B101. My timezone is GMT +0 and I'm free in evenings and weekends.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Okay cool :) im +2 so shouldn't be hard scheduling!
    Bean
    Bean
    Awesome, do you have skype or something?
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    just give me ur skype over pm, and ill add u :]
    Hi we are matched for ubers open, I'm GMT -4, have exams this week so I would rather not play until after Thursday, lemme know if that's ok~
    Lemonade
    Lemonade
    can't rn have to go soon
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    well waiting until thursday is a long time lol, just hmu if you can play before that
    Lemonade
    Lemonade
    we'll probably have a week though so it shouldn't really be a big deal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…