Pedrock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo when do you wanna play for bw cup ? I'm +2 and i'd prefer to play before weekend
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    So, I finally got my computer back, but I lost several things, like documents and browse history, so the BW OU teams I had at PS I'm getting back yet... It would be a lot better for me to play starting monday, is it rly impossible for you?
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    Oh man, I just saw the deadline, nervermind... Can u play Saturday or Sunday by noon? Around 1PM at GMT-3?
    BIHI
    BIHI
    as i told you on discord i'm on smogtours (we scheduled for 5pm +2 (now) in case you don't remember)
    When do you wanna play for GSC Cup? GMT +1, any time except Friday night should work really
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    So, my computer broke this sunday and I'm still trying to fix it. I think it's just neccessary to change a certain piece, so tmrw I'll be able to say for sure. Starting wednesday I'll be with a lot of free time again, apart from morning, so I'll try to find u from then on so we can play. Is that ok?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    yea that's fine
    Perry
    Perry
    so, i'll extend this. please get it done!
    when u wanna play dpp ubers cup? I’m gmt -4 and prefer night
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    So, my computer broke this sunday and I'm still trying to fix it. I think it's just neccessary to change a certain piece, so tmrw I'll be able to say for sure. Starting wednesday I'll be with a lot of free time again, apart from morning, so I'll try to find u from then on so we can play. Is that ok? I'm GMT-3 and Pedrock is my nick at discord.
    Highlord
    Highlord
    wanna shoot for thursday/friday/weekend 11pm gmt -4?
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    Ok, gonna try that, and if I can't for some reason I'll let u know.
    covidpl, i'm gmt+2, when are you available?
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    I'm available pretty much anytime from now on. My nick at discord is Pedrock.
    Hi brother, when can u play with me for ADV CUP ? i am gtm - 4, if u has discord, send me for here.
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    Can we make it happen tmrw maybe? I'm GMT-3 and my time online is vry flexible, apart from morning. I'm Pedrock on discord.
    volta a jogar man absol ganhou mega evo :]
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    quer entrar no grupo do zapzap da aod for fun?
    tem eu okara staratpro bruno green mais uns
    Manda zap por private se quiser
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    Ngm tem grupo no discord não? geral do poce substituiu msn/skype por wpp msm?
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    Tem, mas eu não to em nenhum ativo.
    Acho que o Baril ainda existe, tem que pedir o invite pra alguém de la
    iu mano gostei do seu avatar, quando puder manda o link dessa imagem pra mim
    Volta a jogar manolo =]]
    Pedrock
    Pedrock
    Me obrigue. >:

Q q essa porra de pônei ta fazendo no meu avatar aliás? O.o
    L0ST
    L0ST
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    im sorry for the last message, someone else was trying to make me a joke and i was fooled
    okay, fuck! there's a pretty hefty thunderstorm here which causes my internet to crash every now and then :( at the moment i'm definitly going to DC during your battle, so let's wait a few more minutes and i'll look if it gets stable soon! sorry man, sucks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…