kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're playing for doubles seasonal hmu with a time that u want to play. :P
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    can you stop being so rude? Tell me a time you want to play if you see I'm not exactly being exact, I can play now for 2 hours and from 3-5 today. tomorrow same times except 12-2 possibly.
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    Yea sorry about being an asshole, just kinda annoyed you couldn't give me exact times/backing out yesterday. But those times are good
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    can you get on now? doubles room on main,
    When fight for lc tour?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Can you please give me your timezone and times please, I told you I am busy rn and unsure about weekend
    tazz
    tazz
    i'm EST, can battle anytime sunday and in the evening saturday, I can play on weekdays if need be but it'd have to be a scheduled time
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    alright thanks, and sorry for being rude, been having a bad day, I am also est and you can see me in the ubers room, also lets play on smogtours because lag is shit.
    do you have a walkthrough team/are you available to fight before deadline/if so, what are your availabilities?
    Hey, we've been paired in Disjunction's NU Tournament League. I'm GMT+2, but I suppose we can work out a time during the weekend? I should be available for the most parts of both days.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I am -5 gmt and yeah weekend is good, maybe 8 to 9 am my time
    Bowtie Addo
    Bowtie Addo
    Sounds great. :)
    ey I realised we play for yohoEtour. we can do this whenever but first wat r u banning
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Darkrai if it isn't banned, and if it is Ho-oh
    malefic
    Ho-oh is banned so I take it you ban Darkrai. I ban Xern then
    ur a shit and we have to fight

when where how hard what extent etc

im here tomorrow lets fight tomorrow pls dont john me bc i work saturday and i wont be around on sunday and monday a shit and tuesdays is splc draft ;;
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    If I can get today sure but thats up to question
    Are you adamant on wanting to do the bronzor analysis or are you ok with someone else taking it over? Totally cool either way, it's just been awhile.
    OP
    OP
    Gotcha, sounds good.
    OP
    OP
    Midas pls
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Sorry I am a huge john and twice Ps didn't save my changes, if I do not get it done by tomorrow you can take it away
    We're playing LC Swiss. When is a good time for you? I'm GMT -5
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm -5 as well, and available on the weekends, afterschool from 6-8 PM. Weekends are sorta random so if you wanna play at that time then make up one.
    aleuser
    aleuser
    I'm booked this weekend anyway. I have exams next week so could we squeeze it in Monday night?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Maybe, if I cannot can we do friday
    Do you plan on working on Bronzor analysis sometime soon?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I thought I did already, huh must've not saved. I'll try to reupdate it by the end of the weekend, I'm really busy.
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    Alright thanks
    ohi sir, when fite lc swiss gmt-0 c:
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    -5 and idk we are both in bris channel so lets just bug each other whenever possible.
    Jho
    Jho
    yh k, rip showdown doe ;_;7
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    frost server, also play me now I see you on IRC respond lol.
    don't go too far m8
    that'll just lower even more your chances of geting an interview
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Implying I want an interviewing? Its been 3 months fuck them
    Hey kingmidas, we are up against each other in OU Invasion. When do you want to battle? I'm GMT -7.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I just got on so maybe after I play for an RU thing we can teambuild and play, otherwise around this time any other day, except weekends, I'm on erratically then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…