Idyll
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you know you can tell other people you like 21 pilots right? there's a sizable fanbase of 21 in doubles
    Can you help me do my singaporean hw? Tranlsate this: Memoric ay Singaporean
    [20:39:31] Don't Like. 1: wait wha
    [20:39:34] Don't Like. 1: there's a rap battle
    [20:39:36] @qsns: yeah
    [20:39:39] @qsns: memoric vs joey

lgi
    [20:37:10] AFK Raticate: ok its a small freestyle rap
    [20:37:13] AFK Raticate: :( sorry
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i think he should pick food he can actually chew
    Yo memoric we need to play for r3 sdpl. Im gmt +0 and free 5-11pm everyday for the whole round
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Putting what we talked about here so I don't forget x_x: 4PM GMT Friday / 12AM GMT+8 Saturday
    Yo mr team captain when are you able to play for farm league? I can play most of the time from thursday till sunday so just tell me yr sxhedule
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i can get on for like, 7PM-11PM for Thur and Fri and whole day for the weekend. ill try to find you on irc as well
    termi
    termi
    Yeah we can meet on irc somewhere along the way I suppose
    (ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ) REPOST THIS IF YOU ARE A PART OF HITLER'S
    (ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ)(ㆆ▃ㆆ) REPOST THIS IF YOU ARE A PART OF HITLER'S 4TH REICH [[#REICH]] [[#EPIC]]
    yo how is it i never see you anymore?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im always on; i just happen to be on the wrong side of the world =[
    shaian
    shaian
    =[
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…