a0161613
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, we play for the for the Battle Spot Tournament Singles bracket! I'm EST, let me know what time you're available to battle!
    a0161613
    a0161613
    So after all that my doubles match still hasnt happened yet. But if you're free in the next three hours I should be OK to go. You may need to tell me how to actually find me on Showdown
    Always!
    Always!
    Hey, I'm in the Battle Spot room now, ready to battle?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Yes, I've finished a match there. Is your username the same?
    I wish there was something I could do to help you with that giveaway. I hate people (pretty much the same people over and over again though) who complain about not being able to get competitive Pokemon handed to them on a platter in-game. They seem to find it really difficult to accept how fun some of us find the challenge :/
    cant say
    cant say
    I came here to post the same. I love peoples arguments though; 'I'm overly picky and won't settle for anything less than ABSOLUTELY PERFECT because it makes a huge difference!'

The whole idea behind the nature and IV mechanics is that every Pokemon is meant to be unique, obviously that doesn't translate perfectly to a competitive stand point but it holds true to their main concept..

If every Pokemon came with perfect IVs / IVs didn't exist / it was any easier than it is then I think Pokemon would get hella boring / lose some of the magic anyway
    cant say
    cant say
    lol @ the first paragraph, not having a go at you rufus for you Gengar SRing ^_^
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Cheers guys. Good to know I'm not on my own!
    Just because it's easy doesn't mean it isn't fucking tedious and extremely time consuming if the RNG decides to not give you want you want even with two 5 IV parents, especially if you want Hidden Power (which is required for some Pokemon to be competitively viable).
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    You've never had the RNG fuck you over, have you?

It's still bad design for a game meant to be played competitively.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Are you kidding? I bred two boxes of Beldum before I got the right spread plus countless projects before that. But since taking up Time Machine breeding, I've bred two boxes of viable IV Pokemon in about a quarter of the time.

Bad game design was the breeding mechanics pre-gen VI.

You just need to get past it. I can't stand the anti-GF crowd.
    Grey Waves
    Grey Waves
    Pokemon is not meant to be played competitively. If it was, there would be no luck involved in either breeding or in battles. Pokemon is a game that can be played competitively, but is not designed to.
    Great, would you mind adding me? I'd like to get a HA female in a nice ball =3
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I can do it later.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Added. Sorry for the delay.
    I have 6IV clones of the honedge. Do you want one of those or a "purebreed" original 5IV? Also spell check the NN you want
    vzxt
    vzxt
    So Hexcalibr or Hexcalibyr? Also check your bunnelby I don't think it is still up
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I'll sort it for when you get back. Hexcalibyr please
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I'll put up a Honedge now. Lv 1, male
    Hey, I was playing the Battle Maison and noticed that in the multi battles your AI trainer's pokemon are scarf Typhlosion and sitrus berry Entei. Individually, these pokemon are very sought-after for Multi streaks, and you happen to have both of them! I'm working on a Multi streak at the moment, if I make a good one would it be ok if I linked to your profile in my write-up?
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Oh wow. I think I 've read about that in the OI thread. That's fine. I've never played Multi yet. Do you just have to be friends like the FS?
    cant say
    cant say
    yeah you just need to be friends, then t he computer plays for you. I've used your team with a Hitmontop and Charizard-Y to get to 50 but lost at 51 lol. Hoping to take it much further!
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I tried it this morning and I understand it a bit better. I'll give it a go.
    Sorry for the wait. I have a female corphish with ddance, superpower, knock off, and aqua jet 31/31/31/x/31/31 ready to go.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Cool! Ok to trade later?
    Heyy, do you think you could go online for a little bit for the safari? Since we need to be online at the same time, I think, so the hidden powers show up. :)
    Sorry for the trouble.
    Hi.
    I've been told you have a friend safari with ivysaur in it. I'm looking for a HA ivysaur so it will be pretty cool if you could add me so i can get one. My FC is 0147-0844-7691, IGN Manu.
    If you want something in return, tell me what are you looking for and i'll see what I can do. Thanks
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Hi. Add me , I don't want anything for it because I can get to yours. I'll be online later but I think Ivysaur is my second slot.
    Kelthret
    Kelthret
    Added you :) I'll be online for a while now. Ivysaur should be in the second slot, yeah, but afaik, we have to have been online at the same time to be able to get him with its HA
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Ah ok. I'll be on tonight
    If you have the dream ball female spheal spitback, please let me know. Maybe we can arrange something. I've really been wanting one.
    make sure you add me and go online so you can get access to Xatu. I can only be around for a few more minutes so be quick! :)
    cant say
    cant say
    hey, I noticed that we haven't been online at the same time together yet so we both don't have access to the third safari mon yet, my DS will be online for a little while now, do you wanna just hop on for a sec so it's done? thanks :)
    a0161613
    a0161613
    I'm in Bank right now but give me a few minutes.
    cant say
    cant say
    no worries, I just noticed you have Maractus in yours which I need for my dex haha
    I'm sorry but I really need the Cresselia real bad if you can find someone to trade it to me then, I'll trade you Terrakion for a Mental Herb and a Tamato Berry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…