col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• u diggin the caddies?
    col49
    col49
    Bro, you have no idea, I was on such a ska binge for years. Macho nachos was my fuckin anthem, I swear
    BLINGAS
    BLINGAS
    have you listened to dirty rice? that was my shit for like 2 months nonstop
    col49
    col49
    dang, for real? never got around to peepin any of their new stuff, but i kinda feel obligated to if it really is that good haha
    dont mind the yt comments. if you eveer need a person to talk to or a should er to cry on im here (on smogon not yt).
    col49
    col49
    fanks homie. ya know, i think that sometimes, b/c of my suave demeanor, folk will sell me off as some kinda insuperable wall of strength. but i feel g, i feel.
    hi, I beat vileman so it makes sense that we play first, I am GMT -6, when can you play / what is gmt?
    col49
    col49
    sigh, already played, what kinda ru player r u. i'm gmt-5, and i'm working most reasonable hours of the day today and tomorrow, but thursday-friday are looking rather clearly atm, so i could probably hop on irc one or both of those days, and we can get things sorted then. that work for you?
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    Ye sounds good
    atomicllamas
    atomicllamas
    did you want to play now?
    follow me bak bud :]
    col49
    col49
    ur lucky i'm such an upstanding guy, otherwise this kinda peer pressure would be pretty unforgivable
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    pssh
    Man what's with the bowling ball fetish bro probably wud explain a lot....
    col49
    col49
    what r u tryna say right now
    sugarhigh
    sugarhigh
    U fuck bowling balls y/y
    col49
    col49
    i don't think i fully understand the question
    bouncing girl > dude licking a bowling ball

imo
    tbh
    js
    col49
    col49
    idk dude. like, i respect bouncy anime women as much as the next, perhaps more, but bo tho,,,
    I'll be available from 4:30 PM till 10:30 PM tomorrow, 3:30 till 11 PM tuesday, wednesday idem, thursday idem, friday 2 PM till whenever. All times are GMT+!. When can you play?
    col49
    col49
    actually, things are looking more n more grim for my activity, it would seem, so it'd probably be best if you just take the win here haha. sorry about that, and gl w/the remainder :[l]
    termi
    termi
    oh ok, too bad we didn't get to play :[
    col49
    col49
    yeah, sorry 'bout that bud haha. hmu some time, i'm usually more available to play than this, but it is what it is, i s'pose
    sigh, you're feeling a bit too jive on yt.
    col49
    col49
    dang man, didn't know i was oversteppin' bounds or nothin. for u, i'll tryna step things back a bit, keep the jive to more manageable levels
    add me on skype need free smash wins
    col49
    col49
    nigga, ur nothin to me. won't even need my main to thrash u,,,
    Im in OU room on main often so try and catch me on there for ocl match o.o
    so you were ft lover wepwn all this time.......................................................................
    col49
    col49
    what can i say? i've just got a good sense for alts, friend
    i told u, you would like ping pong...call me an anime lord
    col49
    col49
    whoa, when did this happen? i think u got it twisted, friend. maybe that backlog of overrated, new-age garbage u watch startin' to get to ur head =[
    FAJI
    you really went there huh,,thats fucked up man.
    col49
    col49
    dang man, i'm sorry. i should've known to put the friendship above all this, should've known better
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…