AuraRayquaza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey AuraRay. Not sure if you've realised this or not, but your Doubles Cress analysis received its 1st GP check a while ago. When you have the time, it would be great if you could update it and push it through GP so that it gets uploaded before we start on ORAS analyses
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    O man i did not realise. Will do soon. What kind of time period do i have until oras analyses?
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    we're aiming for soon. we don't have a set time period in mind. we might start earlier if we get the xy analyses out of the way first
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Done :)
    Hey we're playing for oras mini tour im US EST and open most afternoons, weekends are usually best so today or tomorrow would be cool
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Ok so im gmt +0 and can do from 5pm-11pm my tine every weekday. Saturday may be tougher but we see each other often anyway
    hey we only have four days to do our match for liars rule so sometime this weekend would be preferred
    when can u play? my schedule is rly tight and weird so give me windows and ill tell u which i can hit

my only really good times are tomorrow and tuesday so
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    I can play today from 2pm to 11pm gmt +1. I can do any other weekday from 5pm to 11pm. Saturday and sunday im not too sure, but i should be alright then
    we are set to battle for the ORAS doubles tour when can you play i'm pacific standard time
    we have to play for the ubers open, when do you wanna do it?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Hey. Im free pretty much this whole weekend and im gmt+1. How about 10pm gmt+1 on saturday?
    radianthero156
    radianthero156
    wanna play today? i'll be online for 4 hours, just comment here or vm me if you get online
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    On ps main in doubles room
    Hi, we are opponents for NU open. When can you play?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    On weekdays i can only do from 4pm gmt+1 to12am. We could wait until next weekend if that doesnt work for you
    Mega-Swampert
    Mega-Swampert
    we are gonna have to wait untill weekend. Any times that are good for u?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Im not sure of your timezone so its hard to suggest times. 5:30pm sunday, i should be able to do sometime on saturday but im not sure
    Wait dude I'm not done yet lol
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    I thought so lol. I've only just corrected the overview.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Finished making changes. You missed out a correction on adding an apostrophe to Keldeos btw. You also changed Manectric-Mega in one instance, and Charizard-Mega-Y in another. However, you didn't change the other two instances of manectric and the mega Venusaur instance. I changed these. Not taking away from the quality of your rate at all, it was great, but just so you know for the future. Thanks a bunch :)
    Electrolyte
    Electrolyte
    the keldeo thing was an accident

In terms of the mega issue, I didn't change the other two because iirc it's not necessary- but the fact that you changed them yourself was good :)

and, no problem thanks~
    Hey we're matched up for the RU minitour; when do you wanna battle?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i can play today at 5-11pm gmt+1, and all day tomorrow. im not sure of your timezone and whether they are suitable times or not
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    I'm GMT -6, so this might be a little tough lol. I get back late tomorrow, so unless you can play at like midnight your time tomorrow probably won't work.
    Thanks for the reminder. You live in London - are you GMT +1? I am GMT -4 (currently 11:06 PM), so I am 5 hours behind you I think. I prefer playing on Thursday 3-5 PM my time, but I can also play Tuesday same time.

Does this work for you? Let me know!
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    if needs be, yes. what do you have in mind?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    well if I don't make it for 3-5 PM my time (8-10 PM your time?) I figured we can play 7-9 PM my time tonight or Wed night.
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    yes i can do any of those times. but not 7-9pm on wednesday so lets try do it today :)
    Hey, we're paired up for the Dubers tour. I'm GMT+8 and can available 9AM-9PM my time so I just need to know when you can be available :]
    OK thanks for the VM, AuraRayquaza! I am GMT -5. May we play tomorrow at 5 PM my time (so 10 PM your time?)

If we somehow dont battle tomorrow, can we play 3 PM (so 8 PM for you) on Saturday?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    i think 10pm today should be fine. see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…