Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you moving to PS or something? Since PO is dying idk what to do. All frens are there but it seems that we will have to move sometime soon.
    Void
    Void
    i'm on ps/smogon as much as i am on po these days. po is about to die really, might as well move over.
    When do you want to play for the Oras nu final? gmt -0
    Void
    Void
    does around 5pm your time today (sunday) work? if not then i'll try and see what times could work for me during the week.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah sure man, so in about 3 hours?
    If it isn't too late, in the OU room as HJ regicide on PS rn
    Void
    Void
    yeah that's a bad time for me lol, we can do it weekend? i mean i know the deadline was friday but i'm sure there will be an extension because ps was down.
    Hi, we are matched up for the OU Mini-Tour. I'm GMT - 5 and I'm free this afternoon.
    Void
    Void
    i'm gmt+0. sorry i wasn't free today, any other afternoon for you (evening-night time for me) is good
    we need to fight for oras nu when are you on
    Void
    Void
    can't play now, didn't make a team yet because i didn't expect to be playing in the tour. weekend is best, i'm gmt+0.
    does saturday around 2pm work for you for the terrorist cup?
    Void
    Void
    2pm what timezone?
    aim
    aim
    im gmt-5
    Void
    Void
    works for me
    Sup, we're paired for Terrorist Cup. Sometime this weekend is best for me, I'm Eastern Time Zone, USA. When can you play?
    Void
    Void
    I'm gmt+0 (UK time). Weekend is also best for me, how does 5 pm your time on sunday sound?
    heritage
    heritage
    That sounds like it could work, but I'll let you know by tomorrow if I have to reschedule, because the wifi isn't always on at my house
    heritage
    heritage
    Hey bro, totally forgot about the tournament, so take the win. Too busy this week to play. I should stop doing this >_>
    yo
    dpp latias tour, when fite?
    gmt +1
    Void
    Void
    yea, i'll be on smogtours server
    Earth
    Earth
    yo sorry for yesterday, i can play todayhwhenever you want, i'll be on as Earth on smogtours
    Void
    Void
    is today ok? i'll be on smogtours as void
    were paired together for evolution tournaments, when would u like to play? im gmt+1, throw me a time after 1pm of mine
    Void
    Void
    i'm gmt+1 as well, i'm free all weekend. what's a good time for you?
    Erza98
    Erza98
    how about saturday, 9 or 10 pm ?
    Void
    Void
    sure, sounds good to me
    Hi, we play in Ubers open. I'm GMT+2, and I can play tomorrow (for most of the day I think) or any of the weekdays next week in the evening (8-11PM) except Tuesday. Next weekend will probably be impossible for me.
    Fixed
    Ok you were dead on PO today, so we'll play tomorrow. I can be on pretty much the whole day so tell me when you want to play. I absolutely can't be there in the weekend though, so make sure we battle tomorrow.
    Void
    Void
    My bad, worse case scenario if this doesn't happen I'll forfeit and give you the activity win.
    Fixed
    Too late, I have to leave RIGHT NOW so can't play :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…