Smogon Forums

sebixxl
sebixxl
Hy tom bus. Dammit , i am gmt+1 lol. so ten hours inbetween.
i could play like wednesday morning around 9 pm my time, or something like that? Yeah i dont mind xy ou neither.
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
9 PM for you is 7 AM for me, so maybe 11 AM for you and 9 PM for me would be more practical? We can play on the weekend if you're studying. I'd love some extra time to build :]. If you need to play earlier then I'm happy to negotiate.
sebixxl
sebixxl
Ah i meant 9 am for me :D that would make things for you more easy! idk i have to work weekends, so wednesday 9 am for me? which would be 9 pm for you?
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
Yep, Wednesday at 7 PM (9 AM for you) is fine. I'd prefer the same time on Thursday so I have a bit longer to build teams, but if you're set on Wednesday I can make that work.
sebixxl
sebixxl
Wednesday would be really good for me (though i may come some minutes too late, dependong on the traffic.)
thursday i gotta go to university so that is kinda meh :/ if you got no teams ready for wednesday, maybe friday around that time?
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
Friday is perfect :]
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
Hi :]. We might need to play a bit later as I'm not sure when I'll get home on Friday. Will 10 AM be ok for you if I'm late?
sebixxl
sebixxl
ya no problem. though during morningtime is a bit shaky, we might need some breaks inbetween the matches.
in like 5-7 hours from now doesnt work for you, hm? would be the best time for me :P
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
I won't be home then, sadly :[
sebixxl
sebixxl
hey tom, soooo, idk if 9 am works damm. maybe 10, or even 11.
but imma gonna tell you early enough, so you dont have to spend much time waiting for me. i hope that´s ok for you!
Tom Bus
Tom Bus
10-11 is fine :]