Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you have the beest posts. i could learn a lot from you. keep it up
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    There is a happening planned already for the next couple of days. Get stoked.
    What happened with ">he does it for free"? xD
    also those are some radical posts in the SPL thread lol..
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I got bored of it.
    Ikr, i'm p eric.
    No problem man, and hey, happy memes man. Haha joking man, I know all about dem memes man, it's ok man. Just remember doe, those are MY memes, you can borrow them, but they're MINE. Remember that.. kid..
    In case you were wondering, your last 4 posts in the SPL thread have gotten you 313 likes
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Only the dead can know peace of these notifications
    No problem man, and hey, happy memes man. Haha joking man, I know all about dem memes man, it's ok man. Just remember doe, those are MY memes, you can borrow them, but they're MINE. Remember that.. kid..
    Flippo
    Flippo
    Kein Problem, Mann, und hey, glücklich Meme Mann. Haha Scherz Mann, ich weiß alles über DM Meme Mann, ist es ok Mann. Denken Sie daran, Reh, das sind meine Meme, können Sie sie zu leihen, aber sie sind mein. Beachten Sie, dass .. kid ..
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Kein Problem Brudi, und Obacht, fröhliche Memen Brudi. Haha Scherz Brudi, ich weiß alles über diese Memen Brudi, es ist in Ordnung Brudi. Aber denk dran Bursche, das sind MEINE Memen, du kannst sie dir ausborgen, aber sie sind MEINE. Denk daran.. Kindchen..
    hey man, we are paired for the language tour. Im gmt +1 and ready to play whenever. how about to play sometime this evening?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Gmt+1 too, yeah i can play tonight, would 10 pm be ok for you?
    Prinz
    Prinz
    ya thats fine with me. ill be online on smogtours as alexander. see u then
    Duuuuu!!! :D
    Kannst du mir vllt verraten wir man diesen Avatar mit dem Landorus-t Pic bekommt?
    Irgend wie will es mir keiner verraten ._. Kommt mir vor als sei das eine Verschwörung ._. Ich würd den Avatar auch net weiter verschicken
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    das ist das geheime Erkennungszeichen der Illuminaten.
    Kuck morgen Galileo Mystery mit Aiman Abdallah.
    bluri
    Verdammt!!Habs leider verpasst..Gibts noch ne Wiederholung oder kannste es mir evtl. fix sagen was die bei Galileo Mysteriy gezeigt haben?? :DD
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    custom avatar halt, admins geben die hin und wieder her
    i made meeplee a mod so it could give people tan, don't demote it in future unless Pmma is being a shitter with it.
    henry
    henry
    can't speak for beds, but it's a competitive pokemon room and pmma as a mod is about as bad as it gets. if he doesn't care about having mod and just wants bot he can give the source code to one of ROs so they can mod one of their alts
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I was drunk as shit and someone said pmma was abusing or sth, if pmma actually abuses it i will demote him again. And yeah Henrys idea is good if someone cares to do that or pmma becomes a problem.
    Hello, our teams are paired for the ghosting tour, when do you want to play?
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    and sorry for the trouble :/
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Sunday most likely works for me, i will alert my m8s tomorrow and it shouldn't be a huge problem since they are both neets and it's a political holiday on monday here. Just in case tomorrow doesn't work out. Dw about the "trouble"
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    Ok, i can confirm for today at 10 pm
    Can you guys play this saturday at 7 pm EST?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    We usually meet on ps, but top servers are making that p hard for us, i will try to catch our player guy asap and i will come back to you then. Saturday should potentially worj though.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    saturday 7pm est is fine for us, let's just hope showdown works again till then.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ya hopefully it's up, I heard frost and oblivion still work though.
    is a Forum Moderator
    Moderatoris a Forum Moderator
    CoffSirrup
    CoffSirrup
    does it for free does it for free does it for free does it for free does it for free does it for free
    I pronounce Bedschibaer as "you're a dumb kid." Is that correct?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    no i was just wondering because i am literally addicted to memeing on ps with you nerds and now i can't
    henry
    henry
    I'll be on soon champ :^) let the menes flow
    henry
    henry
    ye server died thats probably why room was dead
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…