QuickBH
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Ehhhhhh....kind of? I've been playing this game really casually and paying attention to the metagame changes or at least what this site but I'm not that interested yet. :\ Maybe when I have more time post SATs haha.
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    SATs? *shudders* yeah, my activity has been trending down too. School will do that too ya. Haven't been posting too much myself.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Yeah......not really looking forward to it, spending most of my days studying for that lol.

If I do have time to play though, I'm usually playing Smash. Just really into it atm haha.
    wow we both sorta became ded
    Flamer
    Flamer
    ye she was good enough to dethrone dbz avatars. I just honestly cant be bothered playing any games at all, Id like to start playing again but its hard to get back into.

maybe i should buy ssb4
    cacturne
    cacturne
    you main marth and sheik? are you an arikado alt lol
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    If I wish I would have badges. q.q

Lol but ye he's more on the Sheik side and I'm more on the Marth side. I love both though even though I think Sheik in this game is just too safe. :3
    Where go? Smash boards?
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    LOL how did you know? Also yeah kind of. :P
    Celticpride
    Celticpride
    I always see "QuickBH was last seen: viewing Smash Bros 4 thread" or something to that effect. Hurry back when ORAS gets more playable :)
    AHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA APUSH midyear today :x
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Lol you're right Cacturne I just was too lazy to look it up.

As for DBQs, don't you just have to use the sources given? I mean, it is DOCUMENT BASED, so I don't understand why you guys have to put more sources because I don't. :P
    Aragorn the King
    Aragorn the King
    nope :x in order to get a 7/7 you need outside sources/info. the essay can't be based on the sources, it just uses the sources to help prove the thesis.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Lol I've heard some schools have APUSH support groups
    What's the QuickBH recommended speed for Infernape for ORAS? Still speed creeping Garchomp?
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Haha I'm still playtesting, tbh not a whole lot interested in the ORAS meta anyways. However I can safely say scarf Infernape is probably the best set in the meta and, again still testing speed and stuff, but a rash nature and 108 sp.a lets you OHKO mega Sceptile with hp ice and stuff.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Oh I guess to actually answer your question just run max speed if using scarf Infernape (still testing) but if you need the wallbreaker with priority then the same old set would be in order.
    how's apush treating you? we're in the gilded age now, and we have our HUGE midyear next monday :o
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Final is tomorrow and I've been studying like crazy. :(
    brightobject
    brightobject
    b-b-but boss tweed ;-;
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Hehe got a 93%. Also turns out I had to turn in my interactive notebook for chapter 16, 17, 18, and 19 but since I skipped that class I'm excused until after break. :P
    Of course you aren't lol, hope all is swell with you
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Yeah things are pretty okay. School is a pain but otherwise I've just been either playing Smash or watching a few episodes of Naruto a day. Only on episode 18 tho.
    ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    you da man
    now pass this around to three others who are da man!
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Am I really "da man"? Or just a tool being manipulated in order to try to pass this around to other people so you can manipulate other "da mans" so you can use them as an army to take over Spain?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Does it really matter? If you aren't da man but you think you are da man it makes no difference to others but you might be a little happier for it so there's really no reason not to believe it unless you want to wallow in negativity.
    oh btw gratz on 500 post
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    Half way to 1k. If lucky, that's like next year.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I don't mean January 1st, I mean November 12, 2015.
    Dislikes most of the mentality of the community, yet visits this site all the time.
    Hi, we have to play for the oras tour. When would you like to get it done. Im gmt+2 btw.
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    1 PM GMT -5 should work well for me. That is 8 PM for you, by the way. Would that work?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Sure. I will be on frenchtime.psim.us :)
    QuickBH
    QuickBH
    I'm free now. I'll just head on and we can battle whenever you are free!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…